2✨

Kitna hi khadoos insaan hai ... Baat b ni krra hai ... Itne gaane toh mai b ni sunti ...

Kisi ne na sach hi kaha hai shakal Surat se kuch nhi hota ... Seerat bhi achi honi chaiye ...

Baat Karu bhi toh kaise ... Kumbhkaran kahi ka ... She murmured to herself ...

Where as he was listening to her .   His eyes were closed he was not sleeping ... A part of him wanted to laugh out loud ...

She is seriously a cartoon ... Where as he felt too tired and useless to open his eyes to look at her ...

Definitely her nature ... Her eyes ... Are very much attractive but it would be wrong If he would feel like this for ...ANOTHER WOMEN ...

so he thought better to ignore her ...

It was almost time to reach ... Sana took her red coloured suitcase ... And kept it near her ... And sat in silence looking outside ...

Waise toh itna bolti hai ... Ab itna shant kyu baithi hai ... Sidharth thought looking at her ...

She looked contented ... A smile played on her lips as the wind hits her which made him feel more attracted to her ... He cursed himself and started to listen music ...

Suddenly remembered something and checked his phone only to get disappointed...

A frown formed on his face which didn't go unnoticed by her but she thought better to stay quite as it's not use of talking to someone who is way too rude with her ...

11 in the night as they reached the station of mussorie the station was dimmed with lights ... And the weather was too cold ...Sana instantly got cold ... She sneezed and sneezed ... Which concerned sidharth a little but he thought to content with his means ...not to say anything as. .. after today they aren't going to face each other again ...

Sana held her purse and her suitcase ... As she stepped outside the train jumping on the station ...

And smiling wide. ...

Finally ... She giggles ...

Someone smiled looking at how pretty her voice sounded when she giggles talking to herself ... More people started to come out of the train as station started to get filled again ...

Sana didn't noticed as someone ran into her. ..snatched her handbag and her suitcase from her ... Sana tripped and was about to fell ...her mind blanked out ... When someone held her ...

She lookeda t the way where the snatched ran ...
Then at sidharth who held her from falling she immediately straightened herself running behind him ...

But to her dismay ...he just got invisible in the crowd ...

She stopped gasping for some breath... Weak on her knees she hungs her head low her body trembled ... She couldn't get herself to know what just happened to her ... Mind got blanked ... Soon the whole station got empty here she was standing head hung low hands rested on her thigh trying to calm herself racing heart ...

All the stuff of hers get stolen ... In a different city ...

Sidharth's pov.......

It took a minute to realise what just happened ... Someone came running into shehnaaz snatching all her stuff ... Her spinned and was about to fall when he rushed to catch her ...

His heart pumped loud ... When she was in his arms her eyes closed tightly  as she was scared ...

Her pretty face features ... Button nose ... And cute small chapped lips ... Sharp jaw line ... For the first time he had saw someone in this much detailing ...