16✨

The next day dadaji came home as all the facilities were arranged in the home only ...

Baba ....chai. .. Rita maa said as she kept the sugarless tea infront of the old man ...

Ab toh kuch hi din hai tere kaam krne ke Rita .... Teri Bahu aayegi Ghar wahi sambhalegi ... Dada ji laughs as he sips over his tea ...

Sidharth looked towards Sana who sat there stone faced somehow ... Her heart fell in her stomach everytime the topic about his marriage arises ...

Even she don't know why but somehow.... Imagining him with someone else ...

That thought always hurts her to the core .... Maybe she have started to like him ....

Nhi .... Nhi Sana pgl hogyi h kya ? .... The voice in her head banged her to reality ...

She wasn't supposed to develop these kind of feelings for anyone but here she is ...

She abruptly stood up from her place making everyone to look at her ...

She looked disturbed too disturbed ut was all new to her everything was new to her and more than that thode feelings ...

She couldn't deny that sulking feeling when she was thinking about him being with someone else ...

She don't have any right ...

Sana kya hua beta ? ... Rita maa asked snapping her from her thoughts she immediately nodded her head in no cleared her throat

Kuch nhi aunty ...Mai soch rhi thi ab chalu ... Ap log ke saath acha lga ab jaane dijiye aunty ... She said smiling towards the old lady ...

Nhi abhi toh bilkul nhi jayegi tu ... Bache tere dost ki shaadi ki baat chl rhi h pr tu ye sb aise hi chorh ke jayegi ...

Nhi abhi nhi jaana ...Siddharth tu bol na kuch. ? ...Rita maa asked Siddharth ... She wanted her to stay as something was going on in her mind ...

Sana ruko na thode din ... Sidharth said didn't wanted her to go ...

She nodded ... Sweat beads formed over her head ... As she reluctantly moved to the room in which she was staying after making an excuse to go to the washroom ...

She is not habitual to this much people ... Even though everyone is so sweet and his family feels so comfortable still ... Being with people triggers her social anxiety ...

And more than when she has started to get attached with them ...

Attachments dp nothing they just hurt and hurt ...

....................

Aunty mai kuch help Karu ?? .... Sana asked as she entered in the kitchen she just wanted to have water ... Seeing Rita maa preparing food on the chulha ... Took her attention ...

Rita maa sat on the floor with that burning chulha infront of her as she cooked the dal ...

Arey nhi beta hogya bas ... Tu jaa andar baith ... Rita aunty said lovingly as she grabs the thali from nearby to cut down some vegetables ...

Layie aunty mai help krti hu ... Said Sana not knowing how to really say that she wanted to help ...

Acha le ... Chota chota cut krna hn ... Yaha stool par baith jaa ... Ya toh bahar baith jaa na bache yaha bohot garmi hai. .. Rita maa said as she wiped her face with her dupatta...

Nhi ap yaha baithe ho toh mai bhi yhi baithti hu fir apke pass hi ... Sana smiled lovingly ...

As she kept the plate side grabbing a glass of water passing it to Rita maa ....