12✨

Kya hua ? Muh kyu bna rkha hai ? ... She was upset as it's been a while since he was just silent...

Not saying anything lost in his own world ....

Her voice snapped him back ... As he stared at her ...

Mujhe office ni jana... He said cutely ... The way he said made her giggle ...

Haso mat tum ... He whined like a baby ...

Mujhe ni jana yr office ..  pta hai kitna tang krta hai mera boss mujhe ... Kbhi kbhi toh mera itna man krta hai saale ko guddi se pakad ke diwar par chatka du ...

Kya ? ... She asked laughing out loudly ....

Arey bhaii ... Mujhe toh lga tha tum silent type ke ho lekin tum toh bohot hi violent admi nikle yr ...

Bdhiya hai bdhiya hai ...i like itt ... She giggles ...

Obviously ladkiya marti hai mujh par ... He said proudly ...setting his hairs showing attitude

She rolled her eyes ...

Mar hi jaati hongi jab unko pta chlta hoga kitne boring ho tummmmm .... She said smiling sarcastically

He made a face ...

Mai baat hi ni krra tum se ... He pouted turning around ...

Acha chlo sorry marti h marti hai bohot ladkiya marti hai tum par bass? ... She giggles ... He finally smiled a little ...

He is opening up ... Slowly showing the side which he buried deep down in his heart ...

But one question still lingers in his mind ...

Who is she ? To get to know and see his childish side ? ...

Who is she to him ?

...................

Done with there meal they took there bags from the hotel room ... Though Sana was fine enough but still limping and walking slowly ...

Which made him a little concerned ... He was asking her time to time if she is fine or not as they reached the railway station only to got to know that the train just delayed 3 hours ...

Accepting the reality she just took her place on the nearby bench ... Where as he cribbed irritatingly ...

It was 6 in the evening and the time that was told for the train was 9 pm ...

Kya kare yaar ? ... He said wiping off the sweat beads that formed over his forehead he wasn't really used to the crowded places ..

Which was making him anxious suddenly seeing so many people around him ...

Sensing his restlessness she just pulled his hand making him sit beside her ...

Itna kya hogya ... Itni tension mat lo 3 ghnte hi toh hai aise nikl jayenge ..  or socho sirf dejay hi toh hui hai na train agr cancel hogyi hoti toh hum par koi thikana b ni hota sidharth ...

Waise bhi strike extend hogyi hai toh koi booking nhi hoti ...

Shanti rkho ab ... Smjhe ? ... She said smiling a little as she saw him nodding his head innocently at her words ...

Her heart flutters everytime he does something like this ...

Music sunoge ? She held her ear plug for him to accept

He took it trying to know what taste of music she has ...

He closed his eyes letting the soft melody fell through his ears ...