18✨

Hie ... She whispered seeing him as she came out of the room she was staying in .... She was decked up in a white colour anarkali ....which was borrowed from siya as she didn't have much clothes of her and most of them are used so ...

Though diya is small but sana is more lean than her age ... She is thin but still the cutest ...

He looked at her from head to toe .... She just looked so beautiful ... As pretty as the white swan ... The white colour anarkali contrasting with her red cheeks ...

The way he was looking at her number ...not knowing to react but his eyes which were stuck to hers ...

The eye lock was so intense it made her nervous

Thik nhi LG rhi kya ? ... She started for the first time being a little self conscious...

He didn't liked her in this outfit ? ... The though knocked in her mind only if she knew how pretty ... How sexy she looked in this ...

Aisa .... Kisne kaha ? ... He whispered taminga. Step closer ... She didn't even applied makeup just some kohl underneath her pretty dark orbs ... And still managed to take his heart away to knock his breath down ...

Tumne bhi toh kuch nhi kaha ... She whispered looking up into his eyes as he towered her there height difference ...

If he is a bunny ...she looks smaller like a turtle ...

Cute ✨

Zaruri thodi hai tareef sirf lafzo se hi ho
Kbhi kbhi aankhon se bhi alfaaz bayan ho jaate hai

He whispered in ears walking past her ....a nd she stood there number yet her cheeks all red ...

She nods her head in no ... What is happening to her ...

Hayee Sana ... Kitni pyaari lag rhi h tu .... Rita maa was dumbstruck ...she stood frozen on her place ... As she looks at sana standing looking so pretty in that white anarkali

Ab kya hi Karu aunty mai hu hi itni pyaari .... Sana giggles walking towards her and he chuckles looking at her ... Indeed she is her own first love ... Truly a cartoon

Hn na Nazar utarne de ruk ... He chuckles at his mother she has gotten so comfortable with her ... He had never seen his mother this way with anyone before

But one thing is she really is something else ... Someone who makes everyone hers so quickly .. whether it's the old lady she met in the train .... him or his family ...

He loved to see her with his family ...
As his family✨

Maa isko kaise nazar lagegi ye kahi khud hi na Nazar ko lag jaye ... He joked ... Taking the sip of water And she fumed ...

Nhi maa ap nazar utaro meri ... Abhi ye chalak aadmi hi ghoor ghoor ke dekh Raha tha issi ke Nazar lg jayegi mujhe .... She whispered and spits out the water he had taken inside his mouth coughing loudly ...

She widen her eyes realising what she said ...

Offo tum dono bhi na ... Chl Sana tu chorh isko ye toh pagal hai ... Chl tu mere saath ... Rita maa held her hand taking her inside the kitchen ... To take off all the evil eyes from her meanwhile he nodded his head in disbelief

She is seriously a cartoon and a crazy one

...................

After everyone had there breakfast ... Ashok and sidharth left for work dadaji retired to sleep in his room ... Siya went to her friends house for some study material ... Sana and Rita maa were left in the house ..