11✨

Paraya hokar bhi paraya nhi lgta ...

Lgna chaiye ... the voice of knocked in her own head ...

Why ? ... They have no relation ...he is just her friend ... Who cares for her for whome she cares ...

He helped her ...

She remembered the incident when that night he came to help her ...

She was sitting alone near the lake side he came to help her ... He offered to share room with her ... When she was complete stranger to him ...

stood for her ....

When his girlfriend insulted her .. called her slut ? ... The anger in his eyes ... The way he yelled at her for whome ? ... For someone whome he met some days ago ... Who was still a complete stranger to him ...still he stood for her took her side ...

Who does that ? ... In the world full of means and disgust ... He still is pure kind ... Still someone who could heal her ? ... Just by existing to her side

Are men like this still exist ?

Cared for her...

Didn't left her alone ... On the lake side ... Shared his room with her protected her .. took her to hospital the way he took her leg in his lap when they were in the car ... He pressed her leg ... Touched her so softly as if it would hurt her break her If he applied a little more pressure ...

Her eyes welled up .... For the first time in the last 5 years...

What is she doing ?

This is wrong ... Love itself is wrong ... It just hurts ... It just pains ..

It just breaks ... It hurts just hurts ...

She didn't let her tears fall ...

The realisation is not good ... She stood up from her bed and moved to the washroom limping ... Her foot pained but better than before thanks to the spray ...

Somewhere he had developed a space in her heart ... Maybe because

He was the only person who has helped her stayed for her cared for her ...

Unwillingly and unwantedly she started liking him just as a person

But it's not good right ? ...

Kab Tak rhega saath ? ...

Koi ni rehta sath mai ... Ajj hai ...care krra hai ... Trip khatam hone ke baad wo apni duniya mai laut jayega or tu apni ...

Kya fayeda hai ? ... She said to herself  staring lost at the flowing water ...

Filled some in her joined hands as soon as the water hurted her face she came back in the world ...

.damn the nightmare disturbed her alot ...

She isn't supposed to have a nightmare. ..

She was supposed to enjoy the trip nnot amke it traumatizing and sad for her ...

And moreover ....she wants no one to know her vulnerability

Why to show ? Why to share when you have to go through everything alone ?....

Dark circles pad gye bhaii ....she squealed sadly ... Looking at herself in the mirror

I need to get my beauty sleep ufff ... Ye sapno ki wajah se apni skin thodi kharab krungi ...