Chapter Two

(Gen)

  Kiara turned on the stove, putting a pan over the fire. She grabbed some bacon and the ingredients to make simple pancakes. She heard the door open and JJ stepped out, only in a pair of gray Nike sweats. "Morning, baby." She greeted and focused back on her task. "Morning." He replied in his morning voice. He wrapped his arms around her waist, digging his face in her neck. "I thought you were sleeping in?" She asked, hugging him back. "Mm..couldn't. John B wouldn't stop fucking calling my phone." She chuckled. "You know he's just excited that he's gonna see you again." She said, softly. "Right, well I don't see why he can't just stick to a text." She giggled and captured his lips on hers. His hands gripped her ass and he quickly turned them around, slamming her on the fridge. She moaned and tugged his hair, their tongues meeting. He tapped her ass and she jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist. He carried them to the counter, his mouth attacking her neck, leaving love bites and hickeys all over. She tilted her head back, giving him more access. That's when her phone started ringing, ruining the moment. 

   He groaned, digging his nails into her hips. "JJ." She said, putting her hand on his chest. "Kiara." He joked. "Fine." He then added, seeing her serious face. "Way to ruin the moment, you could've just ignored it." He said, backing up. She rolled her eyes and hopped off the counter. JJ took the opportunity to slap her ass as she walked away to grab her phone. She picked it up, seeing the caller I.D. 

SarBear

  "Who is it?"  Jj asked, grabbing apple juice out of the fridge. "It's your sister." She said, showing him the phone. "Kie, I swear if you answer it-" "Hi, Sarah!" Jj groaned and rested his forehead on the fridge. "Kie! Oh my God, it's so good to hear your voice again! I was going to text you but I just had to call." "No you didn't." Jj butted in. "Hey, JJ. How you been?" Sarah asked. "I was actually pretty good, until you had to ca-" "Sar, I cannot wait to see you!" Kiara said, cutting off Jj. "Ugh, me too, girl! I already have our entire day planned out, also Rose is planning a welcome back party-" "The hell she is." Jj spat. "Jj! We are all just very happy that you're finally coming back and that they're finally gonna meet Kiara, so stop whining and be grateful." Sarah said. "Maybe I would be if I would have been notified ahead of-" Jj started but got cut off by Sarah. "What was that Wheeze? Alright, I'm coming! Kie, so good to hear your voice again, bye Jj-" "Sarah, I swear if you hang up-" Jj yelled but she had already hung up. He groaned, "Maybe we shouldn't go back." He said, making Kiara laugh.