Chapter Twenty One

(Rafe)

"He's back."

"Who? Your brother?" Barry asked, blowing out his smoke. "Step brother." I said, sitting next to him, on the worn couch.

He chuckled, passing me the blunt. "Bout time the golden boy came home." He joked. "He was the reason your whole operation was shut down for months, Barry. Him." I reminded him.

He shook his head, "Nah, Rafe. You was the reason the feds were all up in my business." He said. I sighed, "Look, I want him gone, okay? He knows I didn't stop, and he would do anything to send me back." I told him.

"That sounds like a you-problem, country club." He got up. "I'm your best buyer, Barry! He fucked up my life... so- so just do me a favor and get rid of him." I yelled, getting up.

"I'm not getting involved in your family problems, Rafe." He replied. "Killing him won't do anything but bring you more problems, you want revenge? Start with what he loves more, and take it away from him." He said, leaving me alone in the living room.

I felt my breath pick up.

What does he love?

His family?

Friends?

Kie.

(Kiara)

"Good morning."

I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes and saw Jj staring at me, with a smile on his face. "What time is it?" I asked, sitting up and stretching.

"It's eleven." He responded. I looked at the beach outside, the waves crashing against the rocks.

"Hmm, we should go home before they start to wonder where we are." I said. "We should grab some breakfast at a dine or something first." He replied.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I told him, smiling. He leaned in, connecting our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he laid us down on the blankets.

He slipped in his tongue, as he started kissing me roughly. I moaned, pulling his hair. I felt his hand travel down my body, until I felt his finger start circling my clit.

I arched my back, moaning loudly. He chuckled, moving his lips to my neck as he worked me.

That's when we heard knocks at the windows. I immediately pushed Jj off of me, making him hit his head.

He groaned out in pain, and I quickly put on a shirt, covering my boobs. I tossed a pillow at Jj and opened the tailgate.

"Pope?!" I asked, seeing Pope and a girl standing beside him. "Hey, guys." He said, chuckling, seeing us in our situation.

"What- how-" Jj asked, looking between the two.
"Noticed the car. Thought I stop by and say hi, but uh you guys look busy." He joked, my cheeks flushed and I rolled my eyes.

"This is Cleo." He said, introducing the dark colored girl. I smiled, "Hi, I'm Kiara." I introduced, waving at her. "Cleo. Pope has told me all about you guys." She told me.

"I'm Jj, by the way." He said, saluting her. She smiled, "The wreck one of the group, huh?" She asked, jokingly. He laughed, "That would be me."

"Anyways, we're gonna get going. Let you guys finish... see y'all later." Pope said. "Bye." Cleo waved, following behind him. "Bye, guys." I replied.

I turned to look at Jj with a knowing look. "Did you know about that?" I asked. "Baby, I am just as surprised as you are." He responded, watching them walk away.

"Damn it." I heard him mutter under his breath. "Hm?" I asked. "I owe John B 10 dollars now, we made a bet-" He started but I cut him off. "Nope, don't wanna hear it." I said, knowing it was going to be stupid.

"You think they saw? Like everything?" I asked him. "Oh, no. Yeah, definitely." He responded. I groaned, rubbing my forehead. "Alright, let's go eat."