Chapter Thirty

(Kie)

I was washing the dirty dishes from dinner when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smelled the familiar ocean and salt scent that Jj always had on him.

"Hi." I said, giggling. "Sup." He replied, nuzzling his head in my shoulder. "We're stopping by Manteo for a couple of days." He informed me.

"Really? When do we get there?" I asked. "Tomorrow I think, Ward wanted to see the Thompsons again."
"Who's that?" "You'll meet them, baby. I think you're really gonna like Steph." He told me.

"Why's that?" I asked again. "What's with all the questions?" He laughed. "Sorry, I was just wondering." I apologized, rolling my eyes. "Nah, it's fine." He told me.

"You wanna help me dry the dishes?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." He grabbed a rag and started putting them away.

"What did you think of dinner?" He shrugged, "It was alright." He replied. "Well it was Roses first time making an Italian dish." I told him. "Glad she tried something new." He said.

Wheezie came in the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a juice box as she sat on a stool by the island. "Do you guys know we're stopping by Manteo?" Wheezie told us. "No we didn't Wheeze." Jj replied, sarcastically.

"I can't tell if you're joking or not." She said. "You've been there before?" I asked. "Yeah, once." She told me. "You know the Thompsons, Kie?" She asked me. "Uh, no I don't."

Wheezie pulled out her phone, and showed me a picture of her family and their family standing next to each other. She scrolled, "And that is Steph, she's like my best friend even if she's like twenty." Wheezie said.

The blonde headed girl was really pretty, she had a nice smile and blue eyes. Her hair was straight and short, and for a second I felt jealous of her, fuck me.

"So thats who Jj was talking about?" I asked, "Hm?" Jj turned and joined us at the island. "That's an old picture of Stephanie." He said. I looked at him confused, "What?" He asked. I shook my head, "Nothing."

"There is also a lot of pretty places there to shop and there is an aquatic center too, if you wanted to go see the marine animals, Kie." She told me. I smiled, "I'll have to check that out." I responded.

Wheezie got up from her stool and threw her drink in the trash. "I'm gonna go take a shower so, bye guys." She said leaving.

I turned and looked at Jj, "Are you guys close?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes, "Kie." I shrugged, "I'm just asking." I explained. "What do you want me to say? We've known each other since we were kids." He said.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to know." I told him. "Alright, she's just a friend." He added. I chuckled, "That's cute." I joked.

(Gen)

-Time Lap-

"Fuck!"

"Faster, J!"

"Fuck, you feel so good!"

Kiara's hands were gripping the headboard as Jj fucked into her from behind. Jj pulled her hair, making her sit up again.

"Baby." She cried out, feeing her body slouching. She couldn't take it any longer, and felt her organism close.

"C'mon princess, you can handle it, baby." Jj said, digging his cock in deeper. She gasped and moaned out, "Jj! Fuck!" She screamed, her knuckles tightening.

He started ramming into her faster, feeling close. He leaned in and started rubbing her clit in circler motion, making her cry out in pleasure.

He felt her hand grip his wrist, her nails digging into his hand. He rested his forehead against her back, seeing himself disappear in and out of her, his pace not slowing down.