Chapter Four

(Gen) 

  Jj gave a few more thrust before groaning loud and spilling his seed inside of her, their cum spilling all over his thighs and lower stomach. Their movements met sloppy until they stopped, seeing white dots and gasping for air. Kiara rested her head on his chest, still trying to regain her breath. Jj caressed her thighs, giving her a kiss on her head. "You good, baby?" He asked her, softly. "Mhm." She responded, quietly. "Alright, tell me when you're ready so we can get back on the road, okay?" When he didn't get a response back he softly lifted her head, only to see that she was dead asleep. "Shit." He cursed. He put his shirt over her, carefully, and set her on the passengers seat. He cleaned himself up, and put on his clothes, before getting back onto the road. 

 Kiara woke up four hours later, feeling dizzy and lightheaded. She sat up confused, noticing that it was dark outside and her legs suddenly ached. "Rise n Shine, sleeping beauty." Jj joked, looking over to her. "Did I fall asleep?" She asked him, reaching over to grab a bottled water. "Yup, after we did it you were knocked the fuck out." He exaggerated. "Ugh, that's embarrassing." She said, downing the water. "You hungry?" He asked her, gripping her thigh. "No, how many more hours?" "Uh, two and a half. I'm thinking about getting a hotel, I'm really tired and you're not driving in the dark." "Don't trust me, Maybank?" She asked, teasingly, as she put on her underwear.  "Never, Carrera." He responded. 

(Sarah) 

 It was nine in the morning when I decided to get up. Even if I was really mad at Jj for delaying their arrival I was looking forward to this evening. I couldn't wait to see Kie, God I miss her. All the things we would catch up on. "Sarah, you in here?" I heard John B call out. "Yeah, just a second." I responded, throwing something away in the trash and flushing the toilet. I wasn't someone to keep secrets but this one was worth the wait. 

(Pope)

Pacing around the room, looking for a certain shirt is how I started my morning. I cursed at myself for being irresponsible and not leaving it where I could easily find it. I gave up and went with a different shirt and a pair of jeans. I could say that I haven't really 'changed' a whole lot, I was still the same dark haired boy that everyone remembered me as but instead of living in the Chateau I lived in an apartment close to the college I graduated from. John B and Sarah bought a condo in Figure Eight and Jj and Kie began their travel. The group was reuniting and I couldn't wait to see them. Shocker that it has been all these years and I was still single, oh well.