Chapter Eight

(Gen)

Jjs alarm went off around 7:45 am, waking up the both of them. Kiara groaned, and turned her back on Jj, pulling the blanket with her.

He quickly turned it off and pressed his chest to her back, in sense of comfort. "Where you going?" She asked him, still half asleep. "Gotta take Wheeze to practice." He told her, nuzzling his face on her shoulder making her shiver. "You're cold." She said, closing her eyes, enjoying the moment.

"Mm, warm me up then." He replied, tightening his grip on her. "Wheezie's gonna skin you if you don't get up soon." She said. "Tryna get rid of me, Carrera?" He asked, playfully. She giggled, "Always."

He kissed her shoulder, "Alright, I'll be back soon." He said, sitting up. "Mm, don't take too long." She told him, wrapping herself in the blankets.

Jj turned and looked at her, a soft gaze in his eyes. He started to lean down, "What are you-" She started but he cut her off. "Shh." He whispered and captured his lips in hers. He felt her sigh, and without separating he removed the covers off of her, going on top.

She felt him run his hands up and down her sides, his metal rings making her shiver. He pulled away, looking at the time.

7:51

"Quick fuck?" He asked, not waiting for an answer as his lips met hers again, roughly this time. He slid into her quickly, making Kiara give out a gasp, breaking their kiss.

She was soon a moaning mess, and Jj had to cover her mouth in order to be quiet. "Fucking hell." He grunted out, as he felt his organism approach.

He started going faster, his hips snapping against hers, making a wetly noise. That's when there was a knock on the door, startling both of them.

"Jj, hurry up! I'm going to be late!" Wheezie yelled making Jj give out a frustrated groan. Kiara
chuckled, "You're the one who promised to take her." She reminded him. He sighed, and pulled out of her with a hiss. "Fuck. I'll be back quick, baby." He said, getting up. "Jj!" Wheezie yelled again. "I'm going, Goddamn!"

(Kie)

"I'm pregnant."

I choked on my lemonade, when those words left Sarahs mouth.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked her, setting my drink down and wiping my mouth with a napkin. "I'm going to be a mom, Kie." She said, and I froze. "You're..Oh my God." She laughed. "You're being serious? Like no bullshit, Sarah. You have a whole kid inside-" I started rambling. "Yes, Kie. I have a whole kid growing inside of me." She said.

"How long? I mean first off, congrats." I asked, still shocked. "Three months." She answered, tearing up. "Oh, Sar." I reached for her hand, across the table. "And John B is overly excited and I'm excited too. We were gonna break the news last night but... It's just you guys coming home and everything, I just didn't want it to seem like we were trying to make the whole thing about ourselves, you know?"

"Of course not, Sar. I'm so glad you told me. And we are gonna tell the rest of the family, and it's gonna be perfect, okay? I'll make sure of it." I told her.

She smiled at me, "Thank you, Kie." "Anytime, Sarah." I replied. "How about tonight?" She asked. "Tonight?" "Yeah, I mean the boys aren't gonna be working and my dad isn't either and Rose has the day off, it'll be perfect." She explained. "Yeah, yeah. We could do that." My phone dinged, and I picked it up reading the message.

Jay💓: heyy baby so dont be mad or anything but jb dared me to do smth for 20 dollars 20 DOLLARS anyways i said yes and I'm in the hospital rn 

Jay💓: i also think i have a concussion bc i hit my head

Jay💓: nvm scratch i do 👍🏼

I sighed, setting my phone down. Sarah looked at me confusedly, "What's wrong?"