Chapter Three

(Gen)

  After their flight from Central America they decided to drive the rest of their way there, which was 6 hours and 53 minutes. Kiara had fallen asleep, her legs on Jjs lap and her head on the seat. She woke up an hour later, claiming that she was hungry. They stopped for some beers and sushi, and hit the road as soon as possible. 

"You shouldn't be drinking and driving, babe." Kiara said, when Jj was already halfway down his beer. "I've got some bad ass driving skills, you'll be okay." He joked. She didn't know what got into her as she made her way to him and started kissing his neck slowly. "Kiara." He rasped out, as he felt her palm his cock. "Pull over." She said, against his ear. She was already on his lap when he pulled over to the side of the road. He stopped the car and Kiara pulled down the seat, making it go all the way down. She got out of her top, dragging her bra down with it. "You're a little overdressed, don't you think?" She commented, her hands going in his shirt, scratching his sides. "You gonna do something about it?" He asked her. "Hm, maybe I am." She responded, grabbing the hem of his shirt and helping him get out of it. 

After they got out of their clothes Jj grabbed her hips and slowly sank her down on his hard member. Kiara held onto his shoulders and whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut. "You got it, baby." He told her, softly. He held her in position when she completely sat down his dick, and Kiara bounced and whined in anticipation as she scratched down his arms. "Jay, please." She said, needy. He reached over and put a strand of her curls behind her ear. "You know I love it when you beg, Kiara." He said, feeling her squirm. "Jesse, please." She said, again. He smirked, "Only cause you asked so nicely." He picked her up and slammed her back down, forcing a scream out of her mouth. Her hands met his shoulders and she dropped her head against his chest. "Eyes, Kiara. I wanna see you're eyes." He grunted. She picked up her head and pressed her forehead to his. "Hi." She said, smiling. "Hey, sexy." He responded. She chuckled but moaned out quickly. "You close, princess?" He asked, palming her ass as his hips met hers repeatedly. "Ye-Yes." She said, closing her eyes again. 

 The sound of their mixed moans and hips meeting were like music to Jjs ears, a never ending rhythm that has been played on repeat, and fuck he never wanted it to stop.