Chatper Twenty-Nine: Welcome to the Panic Room

To say that Niklaus Mikaelson was becoming paranoid was an understatement

He knew that his youngest was coming for him and had sworn vengeance, that much was known when he found his oldest daughter on the ground with her neck snapped.

Astrid struggled after becoming a fully activated tribrid. Her emotions often got in the way and caused her to struggle a bit.

She also had an extremely difficult time, controlling her bloodlust. She had to go to school and Klaus had forced Kol and Rebekah to play high school humans to control Hope and make sure she didn't kill anyone.

Well, more like he had threatened Kol, Rebekah was more than happy to pretend to be human.

Every time they had seen Grant in public, Klaus would never admit it out loud, but he became afraid; thinking this would be the time she would enact her revenge.

Kol knew exactly what his Firecracker was doing. After all, she took his advice when it came to making his enemies afraid. Nevertheless, he still disheartened that he or anyone else who cared about her had not heard from her for 3 months, let alone seen her.

The triplets didn't seem to be that upset about their mother's which confused the adults greatly, not knowing Andrea had been popping in to see the triplets with the mirror she gave them.

Walking into the high school today Astrid seemed to be doing a bit better. She seemed to just be taking small breaths every few minutes and through her mouth not her nose so doesn't become affected by her bloodlust.

"It's good to have you back Ms. Jackson, and welcome Ms. Pierce and Mr. Salvatore I hope you two enjoy your last few years of high school here in New York City." The principal's voice rang out from just outside the office.

Kol, Rebekah and Astrid looked toward the office door and saw Andrea. Kol looked at her pink locks in surprise but was intrigued as why she was at school when she hadn't been seen in 3 months.

Rebekah looked like she was about to explode as she saw who her niece was speaking to, two people who had died long before she was born.

Katherine Pierce and Stefan Salvatore.

"Aunt Beks is that..." Astrid asked drifting off still slightly unsure of herself as she looked at her twin, Rebekah nodded, no words able to exit her mouth.

Andrea, Katherine and Stefan sensed someone staring at the, the trio looked to see Kol, Astrid, and Rebekah.

Katherine waved mockingly at them as Andrea and Stefan winked at Andrea's uncle and turned away with the Doppelgängers and Ripper, them both linking arms and walking down the halls laughing.

Kol had to admit that what his niece did was genius and he would have never thought that she would bring back Katherine and Stefan of all people, it made him proud.