Mackenzie and Blueys date night part 2

Mackenzie

Bluey and I are finally having a night to ourselves, after so long it feels nice.

"Blues, are you sure you know where we are going?" I asked hoping she remembered.

She looked at me closely, "Honey, I'm sure, Nick sent me the address."

"Bluey, can I ask you something?" I said, hoping she'd give me the right answer.

"Yes Kenz?"

"Do you like Nick? Like, like-like him?" I asked.

Bluey sat there, thinking.

"Kenzie, I won't have this relationship based on lies, I do, but that doesn't mean you aren't above him." She said, "plus, I am thinking of him more and more as a brother as time moves on. There is nothing you need to worry about my love, promise."

That... Ugh why does that hurt me?

"Okay... Thanks Blues." I said kissing her.

"You okay Hun? I know it wasn't exa-"

"No no I'm okay, I guess I was just a bit surprised that you did. I know it won't ruin our relationship and I'm happy that you see it that way too." I said reassuring her.

"Thank you for not being so worked up about it Kenz." She told me, giving me a kiss back.

"Oop we're here!" We made our way into the parking lot, where we saw a car that seemed familiar.

"Uhh Blues... Isn't that Jacks car?" I asked her.

"Yes... It is!" We both made our way into the restaurant to find Jack sitting alone.

"Yo Jack!" He pirked up immediately.

"Oh, hey Mack, hey Blue." He sounded really down. I mean, he must have just gotten released from jail, so it made sense.

"You okay man?" I asked him
"Yea... You seem down" said Blues.

"I just... I want to be in Nav's life... But idk if she wants me back...."

*Sigh*

"Jack, you just need to go and ask her, don't wait around man." I told him.

"I know, I just don't wanna hurt her again."

"You won't Jack." Said Bluey putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Because she still loves you. She asks from time to time when she can see you again." Said Bluey

"That lifts my hopes, but I'm still worried."

"And it's okay to be worried, you guys had a troubling past. It's normal bro, but we are here to help you." I said giving him reassurance.

"Okay Mack, do you mind if I head over there now? Are Bingo and Nick there?" He asked.

"Yes they are, and me and Blues were on a date tonight so we don't mind."

"Okay... I'll see how it goes, thank you guys, I know we have had some troubles in the past-",

"That don't matter now, past isn't present." Said Bluey

"True to that" said Jack, "okay, thanks guys."

"Anyday Jack." I said.

We sat down after he left, and began to order, when we had gotten our food, we got a few drinks as well.

"Are you sure you should be drinking Hun? You are driving tonight." Bluey said.

"I should be okay to have one drink. But no more after." I said, knowing how I get.