Guys Night at home.

Nick

Bandit offered to bring some snacks along after he got off work. All the girls including Nav went to a restaurant for the night and we told them we'd be getting a bit baked, they didn't seem to mind as long as we opened windows before they returned.

I started smoking a blunt with Mack and Band, they seemed to get stoned quickly.

"Damn bro that shit hurts like hell" Mack said. He didn't seem to smoke that often I guess.

"Well, you don't smoke Mack. That would explain it." Bandit said, man, I was right.

"I know, I should more often, this shit bussin." Mack said.

"Dear God Mack don't say that again, that hurt to hear from you." I said calmly, I am always calm after a smoke.

"Damn bro, you don't like my lingo?" Mack was fucked up now, taking more hits than any of the three of us.

"Damn Mack calm down, you don't need to be getting rowdy tonight." I said taking the blunt from the dude, as we all chilled on the couch, I got a call from Bingo.

"Hey babe what up?" I asked over the phone.

"HEYYY BITCH!" Mack screamed, dude was REALLY cooked 🤣

"Hi babe!" Bingo replied, "Just wanted to see how you guys are holding up without us, burn the place down yet?"

"Nah babe, we chilling." I said to her.

"Okay Hun, be home in a few hours."

I hung up the call after exchanging 'I love you' with her. Man this night was gonna get wild.

After some time me and Bandit decided to play some bags while snacking on some chips, man this is awesome!

"Damn Bando, you sunk that shit right in!" Mack screamed out.

"Damn straight I did you little bitch!" Bandit replied.

"Whatchu call me?" Mack thought he was insulting him, oh shit...

"Mack it was a joke bro, calm down." I told him, we needed to prove to the gals we could be trusted.

"Nah nah nah, this MF called me a bitch! I'ma bout to beat his ass!" Mack sent a fist flying, missing Bando and hitting me.

"THATS IT, MACK, BANDIT, COUCH!"

They didn't seem to like my commanding voice and retreated to the couch.

"Look, we need to be better than this, let's just watch a movie and play some games eh?" I told them, they obliged.

"Alright then, let's get this game night going!!!"

We played DigCraft for an hour or so before we got into Call of Duty.

"All same team of free for all?"

We settled on free for all and begun the match. Mack had won by one kill.

"Haha suck it!" Mack and I were now a bit off the Blunt, bandit however had taken some of his cookies out and he was still out of it.

"One more game! C'mon one more!" Bandit was determined to win... But we heard the doorbell.

I answered the door, it was Jack.

"Hey mate... Is bingo here? I wanna talk with her." He said.

"Sorry mate, she's gone out for the night, she may be back soon if you wanna chill a bit?" I said, letting him in.

"You sure that's a good idea? Maybe I should come back tomorrow?" He sounded upset, but I let him stay.

Then... Bingo and the others pulled up.

"Oh hey just in time." I said, "Go talk with her, I'll help the girls with Nav."

"Okay..."

Jack

I walked over to where Bingo stood, and said hello, she gave me a scruffy snarl back, saying hi in a low tone.

"Bingo, can we talk? Like, really talk?"
I asked her, she seemed to be surprised, I can imagine why.

"I guess, what's this about?" She said still annoyed.

"Bingo, I understand that I have not been a good person to you or your family. I understand that you may hate me with all you have, but I really want to still be part of our daughters life. If I would be able to, can I please talk with you about seeing our daughter in between weekends?"

"Jack, I understand you want to make things right with me, but I am not who you should be talking about this with." Bingo said to me.

"Then... Who?" I asked.

"The little girl behind you." She pointed to Nav, who was standing atop the stairs.

"You speak with her about it, then she will decide." Bingo said.

"Okay." I told her.

I approached Nav as she gave me a hug right away.

"Dad, I still love you and always will, but I'm not sure if our relationship will be as good as me and Nick's." She began, "Yes, I still want you in my life, and yes, I still want to see you, but I want you to know that it will be hard for me to forgive right now."

"I know Nav... I know." I told her.

"How can I help you to forgive me?" I asked her.

"Just be the best you can be, and do what's right." She told me, for being 5, she knew how to do this kinda thing. She's learned from the best I guess.

"Mommy, I want you to make up with Dad, not now, been when you're ready. I will not have this broken family be mad at each other all the time!" She scolded Bingo.

"Nav, I will be okay with you seeing Jack, but my heart isn't ready to forgive, not yet." Bingo said to Nav.

"Then do your best to not hurt him, because I still love him..." Nav hugged me, showing that if I was hurt, she was hurt as well.

"Okay Honey, now run along upstairs, time for bed."

"Okay momma." She scurried on.

"Bingo, I'm sor-"

"Don't have to continue Jack, we will be okay. I won't fight with you on this, it's her choice to make." Bingo said calmly.

"Okay Bingo, still friends?" I asked her.

She gave me a firm handshake, "Maybe later on, but for now, acquaintances."

"Fine by me." I said.