Maybe

"Blair get off the floor" Derek whinned, I was crying against the corner "No" I replied through the tears "We can do this the easy or hard way" he said strongly. He grunted before picking me up off the ground. I kicked and screamed "PUT ME DOWN!"I started to laugh "What are you two doing?" Isaac asked confused about the scenario "What are you doing here?" Derek barked "I just didn't feel like doing homework" he said innocently, smiling cheekily. Derek put me down slowly. His hands grazed the curves of my hips, making me blush. Isaac slung his arm around me and wiped the remaining tears off of my face. "Why don't we go get you a burger?"he said smiling cheekily, I nodded slowly "With fries and a shake?" he started to laugh "Ofcoarse". We drove to the closest closest In and Out, he played some Ed Sheeran, Ed just had a way to explain all my feelings through his music, and Isaac knew that. We drove into the drive through, the line was almost onto the street.He shifted in he seat so we could talk. "So do you want to do something fun this weekend?" he said with a smile "What?" I asked raising my eyebrows "Well we could go get ice cream, maybe laser tagging." he proposed "You have the mind of a kindergartener" I told him laughing "Ok how about you teach me how to surf. I can bring one of my friends who I think you will fancy shirtless...Too soon?" he grit his teeth "That sounds more like it but I don't know if I'm ready for someone new" I told him. "So your interested in someone you already know ....possibly Derek?" he said smiling widely. I saw just about to yell at him when he rolled down him window down and ordered our food, so I defaulted to punching him in the arm. As soon as he rolled up the window, I leaned over and punched him in the arm. "No he's my instructor not to mention he's like 4 years older than me and we have nothing in common." a grin appeared across his face so wide, it stretched his face wider "Your legal Blair. You were with Parrish, but who cares about that.Derek cares about you and you don't even get the hint" he said. Silence overtook the car, I turned up some music as we got our food we ate our burgers in a parking spot then he started to drove me back to Derek's so I could get my car. "So are you going to go in and talk to him??" he said wiggling his eyebrows. "What's your friends name?" I said. Looking a little shocked he said "Jackson".