Where

"Where were you?" Stiles commanded, I gritted my teeth. He looked at shirt I was wearing meticulously, I knew he saw Deputy Parrish sewn in black. "You were with Parrish." he exclaimed "Only because of the dead pool. " I said quickly. "Wait what happened? Scott said coming out of the kitchen. I tried to hold back my tears as I said "Jordan is on the list" I bit my lip then added "And so was I" Stiles jaw dropped, but Scott was more acclimated to the surprise because of our morning talk. "How?" Stiles immediately started asking questions. Scott took over and said "Derek bit her in the hospital...But Parrish." "He doesn't know what he is. I don't think he really understands how much danger he is in." I said. "I'll watch him how much is he worth" Scott said "5" I answered "Good people will go after him first instead of Malia" Stiles said. I frowned at the ground "I'm 15 so" I deadpanned. "Oh" Stiles said wishing he could take back his previous comment. Stiles gave me and awkward hug as if it was to comfort me. Scott pushed Stiles away and wrapped me in his warm embrace "It's ok I'll protect you" he whispered, I smiled. "I'm just wondering why are you here so late. Liam texted to see why you left with Parrish during the day." Scott said smirking "We ordered pizza and watched Breakfast at Tiffany's" I said laughing a little wiping the tears off my cheek "So Parrish a 24 year old guy was cool with watching a 18 year olds favorite movie with nothing in for it for himself" Stiles said sarcastically. "Goodnight" I said I started to walk up the stairs "You better not wear that shirt to bed Blair" Stiles said angrily "Why would I?" I yelled, I could feel a wave of anger wash over me, as my eyes flashed yellow, showing my status as a beta werewolf.