Encounter

Colors fused together, blues and reds swirled into purple, while black and white turned into a soft grey. A wave of nausea overtook me, making me lurch over in pain, this was my fourth concussion. Wheezing softly, I focused on my breathing, each breath a struggle through my asmtha overtaken lungs. I tried to pray to become stronger, even though it never helped in the past. However it helped me focus on my breathing, but then I noticed him, I was instantly distracted. Black leather jacket, sharp features, jet black hair, gleaming white teeth, a man stood in the room. His face just inches from mine. His strong hands wrapped around me, I seized, entrapped in his grasp. I felt his breath hot against my shoulder. Pain erupting there, radiating throughout my whole body. " The bite is a gift", his raspy voice filling the room, he started to walk away ,but I reached out and grabbed his hand. He turned, confusion was written all over his face, then he lowered his face to mine once more, his large hand cradled the side of my face, he moved his thumb idioly around my blushing cheek. His breath filled the space between us " You'll see soon, we will be in touch" his eyes flashed red. He left. Leaving me in awe, I finally fell back into the pillows, my cheeks still filled with warmth from his touch.