Breakfast

My alarm went off at 6, I got out of bed and up in my contacts and started my makeup, just a simple light brown smokey eye, with a little blush and light pink lipstick. I clipped back my hair in a small bump and put on a peach colored dress, brown boots, and threw on Parrish's jacket. I ran out of the house at 6:40. I got into my car ,a baby blue Porsche, the same color as Stiles jeep, and drove to a little bistro. I walked in and immediately saw him, he wasn't hard to miss in his uniform. I took off his jacket and gave it to him, "Thank you" he said with a smile as I slid into the booth opposite of him. "Is it ok if Lydia and I come to the station tonight we have some books so find of what you are?" I said smiling putting an emphasis on "what you are" "Sure the station whenever " he said. I ordered pancakes and hash browns, while he ordered pancakes, bacons, and eggs. "Oh so what are you thinking I am then?" he said raising his eyebrows " Well personally I'm betting on you being a Pokemon" I said. We both started to laugh "You know that the suspense of not knowing is killing me because i have no idea how to protect myself against an assassin. While you know that you can go all rogue wolfing out." he said "You don't know how to protect yourself....after all you are a police man." I said laughing, he nodded seriously "Well not against supernatural" he said "Well maybe Scott can help you with that" I said giving him an encouraging smile. " I did never asked how did you get bit" he said confused as our food came out. I thanked the waitress then said "Well the alpha who bit me, bit me in the hospital." I said taking a piece of his bacon sneakily. "How though like I don't know I think I would be able to fight someone off if they were about to bite me." he said taking a piece of my pancake. "Well he gave me a hug and I was so drugged out I didn't feel the pain of the bite when he bit me in my shoulder" I told him taking a sip of my orange juice. "Really Blair your with Parrish... again!" It was Stiles. He just walked into the bistro, " She needs to come with me" Stiles said trying to pull me out of the booth. I quickly went in my purse and put $15 on the table to cover my tab before Stiles dragged me out into the parking lot. "Let go of me Stiles" I growled thrashing away from him. "While you making eyes at Jordan do you even happen to know what tonight is?" he said frantically. Shaking my head "No" "Blair it's a full moon tonight and that means my life is now even in more danger in less than 12 hours" he said grabbing my forearm walking me to my car "You are going to be chained to a wall with Liam. So get ready for a fun night." He said as I started my car . "Can I have pink chains?" I said as I drove away from him.