Perfect Health

I could see the soft outlines of Stiles eyes clearly. "Take a one big step back Stiles." I said, Stiles stepped away and started to look at all the machines I was hooked up to meticulously.I rose out of bed without effort and said "Don't need to seem so creepy Stiles" I heard the door start creek open, my heart started to beat faster. A man in a long coat came into the room, my doctor, looking away from his clipboard he said "I am utterly surprised. You have had dramatic increase in immune health, it's almost unworldly. Your better, perfect health even. You will be discharged immediately" he left the room hastily. "The bites a gift" rang through my ears, I disregarded the encounter and I got up immediately, but my twin, Stiles, pushed me back into the hospital bed and said " You can't exert yourself it could reverse the improvement" " Well then you shouldn't push me Stiles" I retorted back, smirking "I'm discharged. I'm fine."I said directing the remark to my father who was talking to Parrish. He sighed and said "Sure". I got out of bed slowly, for Stiles sake, and gave my father a hug then one to Stiles and I couldn't forget Parrish. I was so excited to be discharged that I basically ran to the car, but I felt a hand on my lower back, it was Parrish. "What Jordan?" I said looking back at him, his eyes were crystal clear. "Do you want to go get some food or something?" "Sorry I'm just really tired but I could go for a mocha with extra dark chocolate" I said yawning then adding "Maybe another day though I really am tired." he nodded. We made our way through the hospital his hand never leaving the small of my back. "But maybe Lydia would want to get a coffee isn't midnight coffees kind of your thing?" I said winking while walking away to Stiles jeep. I was in the car when I heard him say in a lower voice "But I think something els has caught my eye of affection." along with a faint sigh.