Biology

Side by side, our heels clicked when they made contact with the floor, Lydia and I walked into our first period class AP Biology. We sat down next to each other at the first table. Icy cold to the touch, my fingers grazed the table as I set down my textbook. "Hey" an unfamiliar voice said from behind me, both Lydia and I turned around, it was the pizza guy. "It's Theo right?" I said inquisitively "In the flesh" he said with a smirk, then added "So are you still with that guy or....." "We were never together I was just helping him out with something" I said quickly "Good" he said licking his lips. I turned around fast, his smile was unnerving. "Is he talking about Parrish?" Lydia whispered as we started to work on the textbook outline. "Yup the night the dead pool list was printing at his apartment, I went over there. We talked about what he could be then ordered some pizza, Theo was the pizza guy and he gave me his number." I told her "Ooh so Parrish??" Lydia said in a flirty voice "Going for older men??" she added raising her eyebrows "I'm not sure. He does work with my dad and everything. I'm just not sure about it" I said. "Very disappointed Blair. Profoundly disappointed." the coach said, who was substituting, handing me a test I took last week, it B written on it in red then handing Lydia a test with the same grade written on it with no comment to her. "Is he serious?" I told Lydia once he was at a few tables down. "Maybe he on his period, hey maybe he is interested in Parrish" Lydia proposed with a little laugh looking at her errors on the test. " So annoying." I muttered under my breath. I looked over at Scott who was at the next table sitting with Kira. "What did you get on the test Scott?" I asked, he had a childish smile written across his face "B" he said happy. I nodded. Scott was doing better in the classes than I thought. I smiled to myself, Scott was my best friend, I love seeing him succeed, from becoming a true alpha to this I'm proud. As the class came to a close Lydia ask "For some more hours of helping Jordan?" I rolled my eyes and nonenthusatically said "No" "Stop lying to yourself Blair" Scott said, she erupted into laughter as she slung her shoulder over mine as we walked out of class.