Mourn

Billowing flowers, coastal seashells, kneeled in front of my mothers grave. Stiles can't bear coming with anyone,blaming himself for her death. My father in shift. Both avidly avoiding the anniversary of her death. My tears invisible against my tight black dress and coat as I lay the tokens on the headstone. As I choke on my tears unable to utter a word, the strong smell of tobacco fills my nose. I disregard the unsettling scent until a chain wraps around my neck. I squirm but it only makes the friction worse digging into my flesh. "Soon we will be mourning your death" a deep voice chills "And I'll have 15 million and you'll have your mother" the male voice whispered breathily. A wave of calm overtook me, I would be with my mother, the bliss of being reunited with her numbed the pain. But as darkness started to entrap my vision, a fiery passion to live enlightened me. I grabbed the wire with my hand, pulling it off my neck, turning towards my attacker. The wire was inches from my face and found my opportunity, lunging forward I bit severing it with my fangs. I turned to my attacker with a smirk on my face, his face full of shock then he chuckled to himself. I was fast I jumping to my feet, my head hanging low, I lunged pinning him to the ground. I growled in his face. Unthinkingly, I swiped my hand in front of his face and down to his neck ripping his throathe open, his knife was digging into my waist, slowly the pain at my waist lessened. Slowly trickles of crimson red dripped from my claw into the palm of my hand. Fear filled me as I looked at what I did. Mangled, no pulse, his blood pooling on my mothers grave.