Questionable

"Hey" I proclaimed cheerfully as I took off my jacket and hung it up in the pristine of my home. "You didn't come home last night. I was worried" Scott said with a concerned look on his face, there was darkness hidden under his eyes. "Scott I'm fine. Go to bed you need it" I said giving him a hug shakily, I was worried he would find out I was with Derek. I practically pushed him out of the house before he could smell Derek off of me with his enhanced ability to smell. " Blair are you ok?" he said on the doorstep just barely out of the house, "I'm great I just need to take a shower and I don't need Scott McCall wandering my house when that takes place" I said smiling giving him one last shove. I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom only to find Stiles sitting on my bed. "What's the rush sis? Why weren't you here last night?"he said collolly making chills run down my spine. My mind raced trying to think of an alibi "I was with Lydia" I said then quickly adding "We had a sleepover" He looked me up and down. "If you were with Lydia your makeup wouldn't be smudged you look like you have been crying " he said "We had emotional talks" I said nodding slowly. He was silent as he left my room, relieved I exhaled deeply and walked into my bathroom. I was pulling my hair out of a messy ponytail "Lydia was with me last night! WHERE WERE YOU!!" he yelled barging in making me jump. "WHERE WERE YOU?" he yelled again "I was with.." I started I knew I had to tell the truth, my hands were sweating I couldn't tell him about the graveyard. "Were you with Theo?" he said slowly, his voice filled with anger "Stiles just believe me I don't go near Theo because you think he is bad. So don't worry" I said giving him a truthful look. He nodded and left the bathroom, leaving me to myself. Questioning why he hates Theo ever since he arrived a few weeks ago, I personally stayed away from him, but Scott seemed to trust him wholeheartedly ever since he came. But if Stiles hated him for apparently no reason, he would surely never talk to me if he knew I killed someone.