21. Keeping Secrets

Reyansh and Aradhna withdraw from their long hug, both wearing sweet smiles tinged with shyness after confessing their feelings.

Reyansh - I never imagined this...

Aradhna - Me neither... it feels so beautiful and surreal.

As they settle back into the car for the journey home,

Reyansh - Aradhna, it's best if we keep it private, at least for now, if you don't mind

Aradhna - I was going to say the same thing, Mr. Lamba... I don't want things to get awkward at the office...

Reyansh - You are still addressing me as Mr Lamba ?! Call me Reyansh now atleast...I am your boyfriend now...

Aradhna's surprise at the term 'boyfriend' quickly melts into a warm shy smile. It's an extremely surreal feeling for her...

After dropping Aradhna off at her home, Reyansh watches her walk to the door before driving off with a contented smile on his face.
He reaches home to find Vivek sitting in his study room who instantly observes a change in his son's demeanour.

Vivek -You seem unusually happy today, Reyansh. Anything special happened ?!

Reyansh hesitates for a moment, considering whether to share his newfound happiness with his father. He really wanted to reveal to his dad because he knows he would be happy...But ultimately, he decides to keep it to himself for now till him and Aradhna settle into the relationship comfortably.

Reyansh - Just had a good day, Dad. I'll tell you about it some other time. It's something special but news for another day.

Meanwhile, at Aradhna's home, her family notices her sudden change in demeanor. She was chirping away , humming songs...

Bhakti - Aradhna ? Are you okay ?

Aradhna - Yes Mumma! What happened ?! 

Bhakti - You're glowing today...from past 2 weeks you were so lost.

Aradhna - Just had a good day at work, that's all Mumma.

Aradhna hesitated to reveal about her new relationship to her family. While they were familiar with Reyansh and held him in high regard as her boss, she couldn't predict their reaction to the news of him being more than just a boss for their daughter now.

However , they both knew deep down that it is still too early to reveal about their relationship to their families. They opted to keep their new found relationship a secret for a while , to discover each other more before getting families involved.

The next morning dawns bright and promising. Reyansh wakes up with an unusual sense of happiness, a radiant smile adorning his face. This unexpected change doesn't go unnoticed by his butler, who is used to Reyansh's usual morning grumpiness.