12. Race Against Time

The morning sun cast its golden glow over Nationtrue, as Aradhna geared up for the day, a mix of nervousness and excitement bubbling within her.
Alongside Vikram and Rahul, the trio embarked on a low-key, on-site investigation, ready to face the challenges that awaited them.

Their destination, a remote factory, lay far from the city's hustle, where even the network struggled to reach. They had walkie-talkies with them to communicate.
The factory is pretty vast and there are a lot of people at the location. Disguised as factory workers , they enter the premise. They put on their sting cameras and head out in separate paths to explore different areas of the factory.

Aradhna enters one unit where there are stacks of medicines and she observes that the medicines looked freshly produced with a valid expiry date. She couldn't find any solid details regarding the scandal in the unit. It looked clear so far.

Aradhna - The products looks fine here

Aradhna - The products looks fine here...was there any misunderstanding from our end, by any chance ?

She discreetly films the unit before making her exit. The team, along with Reyansh, reviews the footage from the hidden cameras.

Advancing further, she encounters a locked room under external guard. Uncertain of entry and the consequences of her trails, she signals Vikram and Rahul , to keep them alert. Persistently wandering the area, she notices workers transporting cartons from the unit for export.
Aradhna immediately gets an idea and walks towards the cartons , 'mistakenly' bumping into them. A carton topples down and the contents of it spill out.

The worker gets furious with her and drops some cuss words. Aradhna offers to help so that she can get a way to investigate and check on the items.
She observes that it's the expired products ! She picks up a bottle and tucks it into her outfit. Noticing that cover labels are being stuck on all the medicines to hide the expiry date, she captures everything on her camera, with the team at the office viewing and storing all the data.

Sunaina - Reyansh , is this sufficient? We have footages of whatever is happening in the factory. We have footages of the medicines and the security unit. It's risky for them to hang on there for longer.

Reyansh - Not Yet , Sunaina. We still don't know the people associated with this scandal.

On the other hand , Aradhna is also aware that she can't just conclude her search here. She ventures out to find more hints , to find the people behind this.
Just then Vikram signals her on the talkie that he has gotten a hint and signals her and Rahul to come out.

When she meets Vikram outside, they view the footage.
It is a cabin where the CEO of MediCold is seated , there are 2 police officers and few other people. They were discussing about their strategy of cost saving on production by changing the label and selling the old stock to get more profits. The police are asked to handle the situations.