30

Zander Pov

"What was that about Zander?"

"Mommy just easy yourself, me soon come back.

I run out the front door and the only thing I can see is the back of the car driving off.

If I knew I had a son with Saffire then I wouldn't have told her shit. I would just pretend still.

My phone goes off and it's Zues calling. I answer with a harsh tone, after all this happened because of his inability to get a simple job done.

"What."

"Badbro forward me have Abby father under raps."

"Alright me a forward right now don't rush him cause a you alone."

I pull up to the location and Zues is standing behind a wall. He has his gun out and a spliff in his mouth.

"Yute weh him deh?" I ask.

"Him go in from me call you and him nuh come out yet."

"U see him face?"

"No just the back a him, like the picture we have."

I turn around to look at the building and make sure they are not able to surround us.

"Badbro me sorry me fuck up with the FBI them." Zues says looking at me.

"That good man. Saffire know seh a me a Crypto."

"She good with it?"

"No and me find out seh the yute me mother did a watch a me son." I reply checking my magazine.

"Fuck. Watch yah, me know me shouldn't deh with Talia but me love her yute. Me wah married to her."

"Fine but nuh talk to me boh me little sister. Me nuh have an issue cause you nearly go prison fi her but regardless a still me little sister."

I walk out and I feel someone push me to the ground.

Zues Pov

He aim at Zander and I push him out the way and fall on top of him.

I feel my heart rate speed up then slow down. I can't move so Zander push me over so I'm on my back.

"Zues you fucking idiot you why you take the bullet?"

Blood is coming up at my mouth and my body feels weak.

"Cause you a me brother from another mother. Me love you yute"

"Dawg u never did fi take the bullet, me did want you fi watch over me family yute." Zander says rocking my body.

"Me a watch over them regardless. Tell my girl I love her. I love you too bro."

"Dawg nuh dead yute. If you ever dead ina this bomboclaat."

"Weh you go do kill me?" I reply and laugh.

I keep coughing and I can hardly breathe.

"Zander ca.....call Talia. Me wah talk to her."

"Badbro me go lift you up dawg."

I Feel Zander lift me off the ground and place me in the back of a car.

I'm in and out of consciousness but I know I'm at the hospital and on a stretcher because of the bright light.

I grab on to Zander hand. "Make a video for Talia please. Me wah tell her seh me love her in life and in death."

He nods and walks beside me.

Talia Pov

Zues is laying on the stretcher and I'm holding on to his hand.

He feels so cold it's heart breaking.

From the day I can remember it has been me and Zues like bonnie and Clyde. He has shown me so much love and I walked away after one argument.

"I need you to be there for my family Talia."

"Zues you go alright baby. I love you so fucking much and I can't loose you."

"I love you too babes. I wanted to spend my life with you."

"Zues please don't do this to me. Zues I'm pregnant with our baby please don't say this." I cry even harder.

"Me....a.....g...go...be a f......f....father? thanks bab...."

He stops talking and his eyes are wide open. I shake him and he is still not talking.

"Zues, baby stop this. Talk to me baby your scaring me." I shout while shaking him harder.

I feel someone holding me and it's DaDa.

Zander is on the ground shouting and I can hear people calling for help.

"Leggo my fucking clothes. Mi brother lay dung pon a stretcher wid a bullet through him fucking heart." Zander screams.

"Me know dawg but him wouldn't want you a do this."

"A me earth strong today inuh. Them murdah Zues pon me strong dawg."

I use my hand to rub over his face and close his eyes.

The love of my life is gone just like that. I never got to say everything I wanted to.

All I have left is this baby that is growing inside of me that will never know him.

I don't think I will ever find someone that will love me the way Zues loves me. He loves me without conditions.

We promised each other a lifetime and now I'm all alone.

I sit looking at the my hand with the blood on it and my clothes. Stappa walks up to Zander and I can hear there discussion.

"Zander they want to get in contact with a family member."

I stand and walk to the door.

"Stappa rise up the gun them cause every muma bloodclaat a dead tonight."

My eyes get blurry and I hear someone shouting.

I open my eyes and I look around to see Zander and my mother standing over me.

"How long have I been out?" I ask.

"Two days." My mom reply with tears in her eyes.

"Mommy is Zues really dead? Don't lie to me mommy."

She close her eyes before nodding.

I grab her hand and let my tears run down my face.

I will never feel his lips on mine again.

I'll never hear him call my name.

He will never hold me in his arms again.

My man will never be my man again because they took him from me.

"Zues I love you baby. Please come back to me baby please. Don't leave me here Zues. What will I tell your mom and brother. Zueeessssss"