Chapter 3

"There's a fight happening in the Fashion Department!"

The students rushed over to the fashion department to see what was going on. Zack and Ji-hyeon were surrounded by desks and the rest of the class. Just as Zack was about to punch Ji-hyeon again, the boy merely smiled.

"You don't have to worry about me, Jay. I have it handled here."

Right behind Zack, Jay was ready to grab the boy's wrist in order to stop the fight. However, after hearing the confidence in Ji-hyeon's voice, Jay reluctantly stopped himself from restraining Zack. Soon Zack lunged forward towards Ji-hyeon, only to yell in pain when he realized the boy had suddenly kicked him in his right calf.

"A calf kick?! Last time he was using boxing like me."

"What's the matter? That little love tap too much for you?"

"Shut up!!!!!"

Instead of going for a jab again, Zack tried to hit Ji-hyeon with a straight punch. Seeing this, the boy smiled as he quickly stepped to the side and kicked Zack in his right calf again. The boxer screamed in pain again as he looked at his opponent.

"So, you gonna pay up that 40,000 won?"

"Oi, what the hell does that have to do with yo-"

"Wrong answer."

Once more, Ji-hyeon kicked Zack in his right calf. Shortly afterwards, the blonde-haired boy suddenly hit Zack's chin with a jab from his right hand. Just as the boxer tried to punch back, Ji-hyeon simply caught his fist with his left hand and then kicked Zack in his right calf once more.

"Slowly."

After kicking Zack in the calf again, Ji-hyeon pushed the boxer back to get some distance. When Zack tried to move forward, he noticed how his right leg was shaking. Seeing this, Ji-hyeon simply smiled as he walked forward.

"Consistently."

Suddenly the walk turned into a dash as he circled around Zack and kicked his right calf again. Zack fell to the ground and was having difficulty standing back up. Soon he saw Ji-hyeon squatting down as he held out a hand towards him with a smile on his face.

"Mercilessly. I'll take away everything that made you so proud of yourself and destroy it. So by the time you realize it......."

Just as Zack almost attempted to take his hand, Ji-hyeon suddenly grabbed Zack by his shirt and delivered a headbutt right into Zack's forehead. Right now, Zack was unconscious on the floor as Ji-hyeon stood back up and simply dusts himself off.

".......you'd already be too weak to escape."

As Ji-hyeon thought this, he soon helped to pick up Zack so he could carry him to the nurse's office. Seeing this, Daniel helped him out as they both carried the unconscious boy out of the classroom. Though Ji-hyeon was thinking to himself.

"I was holding back and did this much damage to him? If I had kept going, I probably would've made his right leg unable to function anymore. Are the people of generation really this weak?"

~Vocal/Dance Department~
"Huh, Zack lost to the blonde transfer student?"

Rumors were already spreading around the school about Ji-hyeon's fight with Zack. With Daniel helping him take Zack to the nurse, people even assumed Daniel and Ji-hyeon were working together. Right now these rumors were making their way to some special individuals.