Chapter 9

"Woah! Check that out!!!!!"

"Did they really break that with their foot and hand?!"

People were seen gathering around as they saw two people. As Hansu smashed five blocks with ease, he was impressed to see Ji-hyeon smash through them just as easily. Soon Hansu swept up the debris they caused while Ji-hyeon prepared ten blocks for each of them.

"Step right up, everyone. As you see, the last contestant failed to smash five blocks. So now, five more have been added. Who here wants to test their strength and earn the chance to win a fabulous prize?"

While some guys walked up to impress some of the female students, they often left disappointed when they couldn't even break one plate. As for the female body, they were mostly surrounding the area simply due to Ji-hyeon. Right now, he was wearing a tight fitting short sleeved black shirt along with sports tan baggy training pants with a black belt weaved through the waist and black martial arts slippers. They were honestly surprised to see that Ji-hyeon was more muscular than he looked.

"I'm up next."

When Ji-hyeon heard this voice, he saw Zack walking up to the blocks. As the boy looked behind the boxer, Ji-hyeon saw Mira standing in the crowd. With a smirk on his face, Ji-hyeon simply placed a hand on Zack's shoulder.

"Just don't do anything stupid like trying to punch it. Unless you feel like ruining your knuckles at best. Don't worry, break at least five and you can earn a stuffed animal for Mira."

"So I just need five, huh. Thanks for the info."

Soon Hansu, Ji-hyeon, and Zack all stood by each other's side. All of them facing ten blocks in front of them. While Zack was cracking his knuckles, he looked at both Hansu and Ji-hyeon. Truth be told, he was shocked to see the look on Ji-hyeon's face. It was completely focused as the boy was taking a deep breath and readying himself. After a few seconds passed, all three of them struck the tiles in front of them. While Zack managed to break five tiles, Hansu and Ji-hyeon broke all ten of theirs.

"Better luck next time, Zack. However, since you broke five tiles, you earned yourself this. I hope you like plushies, because this Pikachu one is now yours."

While Zack was disappointed he couldn't break all the tiles, he happily took the plushie as he gave it to Mira. As Mira looked over at Ji-hyeon, she noticed how the Pikachu plushies were actually prizes for when you broke fifteen or more tiles. Soon she saw Ji-hyeon whistling as he was just simply getting fifteen tiles ready for the next challenger.

"So he actually wanted to help Zack out for once. You're an interesting one, Ji-hyeon."

Soon Zack and Mira walked away with a happy expression on their faces. While Hansu was getting more tiles, Ji-hyeon was greeting any more challengers who wanted to try. The moment he asked, he heard a voice calling out to him.

"I'll take the Boss Rush Challenge."

"Oh? Looks like we got a determined challenger. The rules are that you decide how many tiles we all break. If you break more blocks than us, you win a grand prize and a one year free subscription to Hansu Seong's dojang. Should we win, you will get a rare and common prize of your choice. In the events of a tie, we'll go another round of breaking tiles."

"Fine, bring out one-hundred tiles for all of us."

Ji-hyeon was shocked by the challenger's request. When he looked in the direction from where the voice came from, he got a good look at the challenger. He was a tall young man with a lean -yet- muscular build. His hair was black as it was shaved on the sides and long on the top, though it was slicked back. But the most noticable trait so far were his full-rimmed glasses and the tattoos on his arms.