Chapter 16

~Day One of Ji-hyeon's Warning~
"Let's see, the one that is most definitely expensive is in here. This really is Harry's lunch box."

It was night time as a day passed after Ji-hyeon's prediction. Right now, Jiho was trying to show off with a lunch box as Zoe, Duke, and Daniel were all at Daniel's job. Seeing as the silence was getting a bit awkward, Daniel decided to speak up first.

"Ji....Jiho. You're really cool nowadays."

"Did you notice? I upgraded some stuff."

"I won tons of money with Toto

"I won tons of money with Toto."

Despite him saying this, Jiho thought to himself. Recently, Jake told him that he can't give him anymore hints since the president might notice. Jiho had no choice but to wait. But until now, he only won thanks to Jake.

~A few minutes later~
After saying goodbye to his friends and arriving at his house, Jiho was now lying in his bed. He was very bored since he had to stop his gamble. As the boy took out his phone, a thought occured to him.

"Even if I don't have any tips, I won't lose a lot of money. I won so much that I can afford to lose a few. Yes.....it's for fun. If I lose some, I can stop."

"Heh, if I exchange the money as soon as I win it, I won't lose a dime

"Heh, if I exchange the money as soon as I win it, I won't lose a dime. I'm so smart."

As Jiho continued to play, he began to lose himself in the excitement. Slowly but surely, his luck was running out. Before he realized it, Jiho's money that he won from Toto during this time was reduced to a big, fat zero.

"I lost it all .....I wasn't lucky enough. I should've stopped when I was winning money before. No! Let's sleep, I didn't win but I didn't lose. I didn't lose any money actually."

As Jiho tried his best to fall asleep, he simply couldn't do it. The boy had a single thought to himself that kept him up. If he still had money, wouldn't it be okay to do it again? Soon the boy recharged his points using another 500,000 won. His goal was already set for him.

"I'm going to try until I recover my money!!!"

~Day Two of Ji-hyeon's warning~
Daniel and Zack had a look of concern on their faces as they were in class. Right now, Jiho had a look of utter despair. Despite all his efforts, it was all for nothing.