Chapter 15

~In Jae High School~
While they were all sitting at a table, Daniel and Jay were seen waiting on someone during lunch. When they heard the sound of the cafeteria doors opening, they saw Ji-hyeon with a tired expression on his face as Zack was right beside him.

"Ji-hyeon, Zack. Are you two okay? You guys look really agitated."

"People won't shut up about Toto. They even tried to get me to start doing it."

".........."

"Don't worry Jay, I didn't play it. I just read webcomics while some others played it. In all honesty, this whole thing reeks of a scam. People are winning now, but that's just how a casino works. You win a few so you feel comfortable, then they take away every last cent you have before you realize it."

When Ji-hyeon said this, he was thinking about one person in particular. That person being Jiho Park. While Jiho is more like an acquaintance to him at best, Daniel considered him a friend. The least he wanted to do was warn the boy to be careful. Especially around that John guy, since he is close to the higher ups in this Toto situation.

"Ok, I know the first step I should take."

~After school~
"Thank you, John. I managed to win 400,000 won."

"It's nothing. My friend is an administrator, so I can share some info with you."

As the two of them were in the coffee shop, Jiho and John were both discussing about Toto. Soon John received a call on his cell phone. The moment he answered it, he wore a look of surprise on his face as he ended the call.

"Jiho. It seems like he's close by here with the president. Would you like to meet them?"

"S-sure. I want to work on my networks."

"Just remember, when the president is here, don't tell him about our secret."

"Right!"

As the two of them were waiting, Jace was working at the register as he overheard their conversation. Truth be told, even he was starting to find this whole situation suspicious. After a couple of minutes passed by, the doors to the coffee shop opened up to reveal two people. As they walked towards the table Jiho and John were sitting at, they began to introduce themselves.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Jake Kim. I heard a lot about you from John, Jiho."

"Oh, so these are your friends, Jake?"