Chapter 27

Ji-hyeon was surprised by what the famous idol said. How did he know about Gun? Why was he curious about who gave the man some new scars? There were a lot of questions in his mind, but he knew staying silent would do him any good.

"I have somewhere important to go to today. Since you decided to make me ride with you, the least you can do is take me to my destination."

"That's reasonable. Where is it that you wish to go to?"

"There's a certain dojang in Gangbuk. I'm attending it for some training and the one teaching me can be a bit strict. Along with that request, tell me what your relationship with Gun is before I answer."

DG sat in silence for a moment. He could tell that Ji-hyeon was far smarter than he looked. He knew lying would only make him more suspicious, but telling him the whole truth would be out of the question. He needed to tread this conversation lightly.

"He's someone I am well acquainted with. He also acts as a bodyguard for someone else I know. Once I learned from her that Gun was injured enough to leave a scar, you could guess my curiosity."

"Considering you singled me out, I can only assume you heard it from the man himself."

"Exactly. I don't know the reason why you two fought, but I only brought you here to give you a warning. You should try to keep a low profile for a while. Gun works for a powerful man. Draw too much attention and he might set his sights on you. Worse case scenario, he probably already has you in sight."

"He knows Gun well and said he is acquainted with the one Gun is protecting. Since he said "her", it's obviously a woman. Thanks for the info, dumbass. You just made a lot of things clear now."

There was a cold silence between DG and Ji-hyeon. Both of them just staring at each other as if trying to predict the other's move. Before they could finish their exchange, the driver told Ji-hyeon that they reached their destination. After nodding his head, Ji-hyeon got out of the limo as he said one thing to DG.

"Thanks for the free ride. As for what you said, obviously i'm trying to keep a low profile. After all, i'm just a student of J High. Nothing more."

Having said his piece, Ji-hyeon walked towards the dojang as DG's limo drove off. The moment he walked inside, Ji-hyeon saw Hansu standing before him with a serious expression on his face. As the man looked at the boy he was about to train, he merely said one thing.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"I wouldn't be here if I planned on half-assing things. So show me, show me how much stronger I can be, Mr.Seong."

"Very well, drill this month's worth of experience into your very soul, Ji-hyeon Kwak."

~One month later~Daniel and Duke were sitting with the rest of their class as their instructors stood before them

~One month later~
Daniel and Duke were sitting with the rest of their class as their instructors stood before them. They had just finished their end-of-the month evaluation. As he looked at the department he was over, Oliver smiled as he looked at each and every member of Class C.