Chapter 13

"Why the heck do I have to wait for you? I had to drive up this mountain where you live alone. The president is waiting."

As Crystal was exiting her home, she saw Gun waiting as he had the car ready to go. As soon as she got into the car, Gun drove the two of them to the designated area they were assigned to. While this happened, Crystal was thinking to herself.

"My secret.....the secret of me possessing two bodies. No one else knows this, except for one man. That man being my father."

~?????~

Right now, Crystal was sitting next to her father as he was attending a meeting

Right now, Crystal was sitting next to her father as he was attending a meeting. When she's with him, the business operates better. All these guys were the same to Crystal. If someone was pretty, they'd even be willing to donate their liver and gall bladder.

"Here's my card, i'm a representative of the K Law Firm."

"I came here instead to represent my father. Nice to meet you. You're beautiful like I heard. The Hong Corporation would love to have you as a partner."

After she was given the cards, Crystal simply nods her head as she stepped outside as the meeting was now over. As soon as she got inside of the car, Gun smirked as they drove off. While Gun was happy the meeting was over, Crystal still had a lot on her mind.

"The eldest son of Hong Corporation was really into you."

"I'm not interested in guys like that. They are only into my shell...."

"I wouldn't expect anything like it, if I had my original body.  Sometimes I doubt I changed myself with all my strength."

"Let me off here, Gun. I'll walk from here."

"Are you sure? You're going to be walking up that mountain?"

"It's for my diet, i'm power walking."

After complying with her request, Gun let Crystal exit his car and he drove off. While Crystal was walking, she was beginning to wonder why her father asked her to watch both Daniel Park and Ji-hyeon Kwak. She soon began to wonder if they were like Gun and the others, possessing a certain talent like the geniuses educated by her father.

"Anyways, they must not be good guys. Great guys are only trash that only go after pretty girls."

"If you're being hostile just because he's handsome and not even trying to hear him out, what makes you so different from the people you hate?"

The words that Ji-hyeon spoke to her began to echo throughout Crystal's head. What did that boy know anyways, he's a delinquent well known for his looks and his brute strength at the school. There was no way he could understand. As Crystal shook her head, a thought occured to her.

"Maybe I should go check on Enu."

~Meanwhile~
"Get away!!! Thief!!!!!!!"

Enu was barking furiously as both Daniel and Ji-hyeon stood in front of her. Daniel's hands covered in bite marks while Ji-hyeon looked at him in worry. Soon the two boys began to feel drops of water hitting their heads as it started to rain. Soon Enu began to walk back as she curled up against some newspapers.