Chapter 29

~The next day~
Ji-hyeon was seen yawning in his classroom as Jay was seen looking at him in concern. Seeing the worried expression the blonde boy had, Ji-hyeon smiled as he simply waved his hand as if to tell him to take it easy. Seeing his expression, Jay nods his head as both him and Ji-hyeon got up and walked over to Daniel.

"It's been so long since i've been to school, I decided to share the profile picture that I was to make for PTJ to them."

"Hey, Daniel. Looks like PTJ has you really busy. You only show up to school like once a week now. I'm so jealous."

As Daniel looked over to Ji-hyeon, he saw the boy smiling at him. Seeing this, Daniel returned the gesture. In fact, Ji-hyeon has been a really good friend to him since they first met. That statement only grew even more true when Ji-hyeon stood up for him the other day. As Daniel was lost in thought, Ji-hyeon noticed how Jay had a surprised look on his face when he saw the photo of another person that worked with Daniel.

"........"

"Huh?! Your sister works in PTJ?!"

".........."

"Don't worry. Since Daniel is there and he seems to be on good terms with her, i'm sure she'll be fine."

Jay merely nods his head as Ji-hyeon looked at Daniel. The boy seemed to be deep in thought. Seeing this, Ji-hyeon motioned for Daniel to follow him. As they were just walking around the halls, Ji-hyeon decided to start the conversation.

"What's on your mind, Daniel?"

"Huh? What are you talking about, Ji-hyeon?"

"You've been more quiet than usual. If something is on your mind, you can just tell me. We are friends, after all."

"......well. Duke didn't come to school today. You know of Aru Lee, right? Well Duke wanted to practice and I was asleep, so the other Daniel got his keys and helped Duke get in the agency to use the practice room. By the time they arrived, they ran into Aru's manager. Then-"

Ji-hyeon listened quietly to Daniel's words. The manager stood on both Duke and Daniel's backs like foot stools just to read a paper on a sign. Not only that, he stuck several thumbtacks in Duke's left ear. The moment Daniel finished telling Ji-hyeon this info, the delinquent looking boy began to walk towards the entrance to the school.

"Daniel, lead the way. You're heading there after school, right? I want to get to know this company better."

"You two are going to PTJ?!"

When Daniel and Ji-hyeon turned around, they saw Vasco staring at them with stars in his eyes. While Daniel was more shocked that Vasco wanted to join, Ji-hyeon merely looked at the guy like he was a child.

"You're gonna be famous, right Daniel? Can I be your manager?! Ji-hyeon can even be your bodyguard!"

As Daniel looked at Ji-hyeon for advice, the boy quickly shook his head as he was also confused on what to do. With a nervous smile, Daniel agreed to let Vasco join them as the trio was heading to PTJ Entertainment. While this happened, Crystal was seen around the corner as she was in her second body and was thinking to herself.

"PTJ Entertainment. Isn't that DG's agency?"

~After school~
Vasco was looking at the agency with a bright smile as Ji-hyeon was looking at it with a blank expression. As for Daniel, a look of pure shock was on his face as he couldn't believe he actually brought the two with him. However, he was brought out of his thoughts when he saw Duke arriving. Vasco quickly noticed the boy as he greeted him with a bright smile.

"Oh, Duke! Did you get ear piercings?!"

"Oh, uh....yeah."

"Vasco, you lovable idiot, never change."

As Ji-hyeon thought this, he saw a large paparazzi crowding the entrance of the agency. Soon the door opened up as it revealed a manager walking out as Ji-hyeon recognized the celebrity that walked out with him. The moment he got close to his limo, DG looked at Ji-hyeon as the boy was glaring at him. Soon his gaze fell upon Daniel as he spoke up.

"You ....... aren't you always at a convenience store?"

"Wait......."

"After all this time, seems you've done nothing."

"How does he know i'm working at the convenience store when I only work there in my original body?!"

As Daniel tried to get close to DG, Ji-hyeon grabbed a hold of his arm as he kept him from getting closer. While he could tell that Daniel wanted info out of DG, he knew that causing a scene here would only create more issues. With a sigh escaping his lips, Ji-hyeon looked at DG's limo leaving before heading inside the agency with Daniel, Vasco, and Duke.

"Sorry, DG, but you're not important right now."

~Inside PTJ Entertainment~
A loud thud was heard inside of the agency as Oliver and the other males of the class were punched by Aru's manager. The girls among the class were creeped out by the manager as he always causes trouble when he's around.

"Next time, you better greet me properly!"

"Yes, sorry."

As Oliver said this, he bowed his head slightly but was biting his tongue as he knew this situation was messed up. Sadly, he lacked any power to do anything in this situation. As the manager slapped Oliver for not doing a ninety degree bow, everyone saw the elevator doors open. Soon:Daniel, Vasco, Duke, and Ji-hyeon all walked out of the elevator. As they were walking in, Daniel was in deep thought.

"Did DG see this body in the convenience store? No, I only showed up there in this body once and that was to apply for the job. He must know something. I have to see him again, but how?"

"Hey."

Just as the manager was about to slap Daniel, Vasco and Ji-hyeon were suddenly standing in front of the boy

Just as the manager was about to slap Daniel, Vasco and Ji-hyeon were suddenly standing in front of the boy. As Vasco grabbed the manager's wrist, Ji-hyeon grabbed the manager's face with his right hand as he held it so hard that he was starting to lose some teeth.

"Wow, I let you off easy and I hear you do some crazy shit like this. Guess I should've done a better job at disciplining you."

"You're not allowed to hit people, who are you?"

The moment this happened, the elevator opened again as both Aru and Yongmin saw this scene with their eyes wide with shock. Seeing this, the manager frowned at the two boys as he screamed at them for the assault since he didn't want to lose face in this situation.

"Who am I? You don't know who I am? Haven't you heard of Aru? I'm her manager! Who the hell are you two?"

"I'm Daniel Park's manager."

"And i'm his bodyguard. So then, should I turn you to an example in front of the class and show you why I'm here? Or would you rather we do it your way, you wannabe thug."

The hero and the snake found a common enemy.