Chapter 34

As he walked by the group, Charles proceeded to sit down on one of the empty chairs as Gun and Goo stood beside him. While the middle-aged man looked at Yongmin, he could tell that the CEO was at his wits end.

"President Jang, you forced Aru Lee to take a nude photoshoot under a false contract. As a shareholder of 30%, I don't want you running the company in such dangerous ways again. Don't you know how many share prices will get bearish should this reach the public's ears? How can I entrust this company to you ever again?

"IDIOT! I ONLY THREATENED HER TO KEEP HER ATTACHED TO THE AGENCY! I was never planning on releasing it! If we state that it was mere rumors of false accusations, the stock prices will definitely recover! I did all of this for the company's profit! With this, I could save 3 million won! You think it was easy to trap someone like Aru?!"

"15% is owned by your people

"15% is owned by your people. Are you so sure?"

"Of course, my people would never betray me!"

"There's a first time for everything, Yongmin Jang. There is someone who is willing to not side with you. Someone who just received 10% of the shares recently."

As Charles said this, the sound of footsteps echoed through the studio. As everyone in the area looked at the entrance, they all saw him. A handsome, young man walking in with confidence as his bright, pink hair drew everyone's attention. A look of absolute confusion and betrayal was present on Yongmin's face when he saw who it was.

"Sorry, Mr.President, the 10% shares I received will be used to side with Charles Choi. "

"DG!! YOU TRAITOR! AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR Y-"

"Traitor? I didn't betray you, Yongmin Jang. Since the beginning, I was on the chairman's side. The one who asked me to be a trainee was the chairman himself."

"You! You still can't fire me!!! Even without you, I still have 45% of the shares! You only have 40% on your side."

That was the crucial issue. While DG owned 10% of the shares, that shouldn't be enough to help Charles' side. However, while everyone looked confused, Ji-hyeon was seen staring at Charles Choi. If this was the extent of his ability, then the boy's brother wouldn't have warned him about the man. There was something else that needed to be revealed. Soon DG cleared his through as he got Yongmin's attention.