Chapter 7

~The next day~
"Be careful while you're here in Seoul."

Those words rung in Ji-hyeon's head as he was sitting at his desk. That guy he met definitely knows about the first generation and it's kings. Not only that, he instantly made Ji-hyeon use the hand-blade technique he inherited from his brother, something no one else had done since he came to Seoul. If that altercation continued, he probably would've been forced to his martial arts.

"I know all about the second generation's underworld, after all, i'm part of the second generation. The Four Major crews, four of the biggest gangs in Seoul divided by the Han River. North Seoul has Gangbuk's God Dog, West Seoul has Gangseo's Big Deal, East Seoul has Gangdong's Hostel, and finally South Seoul has Gangnam's Workers. Then here I am at Central Seoul, I guess I can use Burn Knuckle as a place holder since no one is in control of this area yet."

While he was lost in thought, Ji-hyeon felt someone touching his shoulder. When he looked to see who it was he smiled when he realized it was Daniel and Jay as they were heading to lunch. As Ji-hyeon told the two to go ahead and he'll catch up, he was thinking about what to do for two things. The first being how to avoid being involved with the Four Crews so he can enjoy his normal life. The second one being....

"The school festival. What should I do?"

Ji-hyeon wasn't really sure on what to do during the festival. He remembered hearing about a tradition that happens here in J High. Apparently the first year guys are put up for a sort of auction where only the female body can bid. For people who win, they get a date for one day. The thought made his spine shiver as he tried to find a way out of it.

"The guys who will perform from our department will be Vin Jin and Jeong Gi doing a duet. Anyone else performing?"

As he heard this voice, Ji-hyeon stopped as he noticed he was by the vocal and dance department. When he looked at the person the voice belonged to, Ji-hyeon will admit he liked what he saw. It was a blonde girl with pale skin, dark blue eyes, and an hour-glass figure. She wore a black hoodie, a patterned bandana, and a black snap back.

[Mary Kim]

[Mary Kim]

"Didn't know they had a beauty like that in the Vocal/Dance department. Seoul has a lot of pretty girls here."

~After School~
As the boy was walking out of the school, Ji-hyeon was seen walking to his apartment as he was still lost in thought. While he was thinking, he noticed something out of the ordinary happening on the streets of Central Seoul. Right now, he was watching a man handing out flyers to pedestrians.

He was a tall man with brown hair, wearing semi-rimmed glasses. The most notable thing about this man was the fact that he was wearing a dobok and even had a black belt. Right now it seemed like he was trying to promote a dojang.

"Excuse me, if you would like to overcome your own limits, please join Hayan Taekwondo. We're always accepting new members. Register for one month, and you get ten free."

Just as the man was doing this, a strong gust of wind began to surge. Soon his flyers were blown out of his hands as they were being scattered over the ground. A sigh escaped the man's lips as he began to pick them up. However, a look of shock began to appear on the man's face when he saw Ji-hyeon actually help pick up the flyers.

"Thank you, young man. You really are being a major help to me."

"Don't mention it, I have nothing but free-time after school, so I can do with it as I please."

While he was helping the man pick up his flyers, Ji-hyeon stared at him for a moment. Despite how he was acting, Ji-hyeon could tell right away. This man was absurdly strong, this was something his instincts were drilling into his brain. After getting all of the fliers, the man tied them all up and placed them into his van.

"I can't thank you enough, young man. What's your name?"

"Ji-hyeon, Ji-hyeon Kwak."

"Well, Ji-hyeon, is there anything I can help you out with?"

"Sorry, but I gotta think of something to do for my school festival. Sadly the only thing i'm good for is fi-"

"HEY, GIVE IT BACK!"

Before Ji-hyeon could finish his sentence, both himself and the man he helped heard the sound of a woman screaming. When Ji-hyeon turned around, he saw that the voice belonged to an elderly woman as he noticed a man running off with a purse and another one trying to block her way by throwing items at her. Just as the debris was about to fall on the old woman, both Ji-hyeon and the man got in front of her as the old man kicked away the debris and Ji-hyeon used his left hand-blade to deflect the rest.

Suddenly the two nod towards each other as they quickly dashed towards the two culprits. The moment the two culprits turned around to see who was tailing them, their faces were met with a fist and a foot respectively. Now they were lying on the ground unconscious as Ji-hyeon picked up the elderly woman's purse and went back to hand it to her.

"Oh, thank you, young man. I don't know what I would've done without you and that fellow over there."

"No, no, no. There is no need to bow your head to me. Just be careful on your way home and keep your purse close to you."

After seeing the lady nod her head, Ji-hyeon quickly hailed a taxi for the lady and even paid for the travel so she could get home safely. Now, it was just the man who helped him still standing in place with a smile present. Truth be told, seeing the man's kick gave Ji-hyeon an idea of what to do during the school festival.

"Mister, you were handing out flyers to advertise, right?"

"Yes, I actually run a dojang back in Gangbuk. I came to Central Seoul to expand cliental since not many people want to learn taekwondo."

"Well, I got an idea. One to help me during the school festival and help you advertise your dojang. We'll show everyone in J High just how great martial arts is."

The man thought about it for a moment. There would be plenty of people during a school festival. Not only that, Jae Won High School is well known for producing models, K-pop artist trainees, and even popular idols. If he got anyone interested in his taekwondo, the publicity would be good for business.

"I see, well then, talk to your school about the procedures. If they agree, just make sure to give me a call. My number is actually here on this pamphlet."

"Thanks, Mr....."

"Hansu."

"My name is Hansu Seong

"My name is Hansu Seong."