Chapter 19

Jiho looked nervous as Ji-hyeon suggested cashing out at the nearest ATM. While Ji-hyeon was silent during the walk, Jiho was planning on what to do next. As soon as he gets his money, he would run off and try to pay back everyone as soon as possible.

"We're here. Go ahead and get your cash."

Jiho snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Ji-hyeon's voice. Right now, they were standing in front of the ATM as Ji-hyeon looked at him with a smile on his face. As Jiho walked up to the machine and entered his info, he noticed how the money wasn't in his account.

"What's taking it so long? Is it because it's a large sum of money?"

"No, it's because they graduated you."

"Graduated....w-what's that?"

"Poor, poor Jiho. You see, graduation in this case refers to when they block your IPS in case you win big or you're a professional gambler. They probably saw that you won that large sum of money and blocked you before you could even get a single won."

Jiho felt his heart sink. Suddenly he ran out into the night as it was starting to rain heavily. Seeing this, a sadistic smile appeared on Ji-hyeon's face as he took out a phone. When he went to one of the contacts, he simply typed one sentence.

"I'll see you later tonight, Big Brother Jake."

"The last thing that idiot needs to do is meet with Jake. Especially now that they're done with him."

~With Jiho~
"You're asking where John is? I haven't seen him since the day you two left."

Right now, Jiho was talking to Jace as he was now standing in front of the cafe that John use to work at. Everytime that Jiho tried to call John, it says his number doesn't exist on his phone. Jace was a bit concerned since John did change his number alot, meanwhile Vasco was sitting nearby as he drunk some milk and was listening to the situation. While Jiho walked away in despair after learning John wasn't anywhere to be found, he went to the loan office to explain his situation to the man he took a loan from.

"No look

"No look......that money.....I managed to win 1 million won, but I can't seem to contact them."

"So?"

"Look......that money...if you get the money for me i'll repay you in full."

"Hey fucker, do you think this is a monopoly bank?!"

Suddenly Jiho was pinned to the wall as the loan president held him by his neck with his forearm. He glared at Jiho with malicious intent as it seemed that the boy didn't understand the position he was in.

"First:that was not your dad, but a homeless guy. I've seen shit like this all the time. All that matters is if the documentation was real. Second:this is a place where I loan money, not go searching for people. I only have to get money from the people who borrowed from me. Third:even if your real parents find out they can only report it to the police!"