Chapter 8

~The next day~
"Understood, thank you sir!!!"

As he left the principal's office, Ji-hyeon fist pumped in excitement as his idea for the festival was approved. While he was walking through the halls of the school, he was excited to tell Daniel and Jay about his idea. Soon the boy took out his phone as he dialed the number into it.

"Hey Daniel, are you free at the moment?"

"Sorry, i'm actually with Duke right now. We're practicing the song we're doing for the festival."

"Eh, managed to make a new pal, huh. That's good to hear at least. I actually have to meet up with the person i'm working with during the festival. Let's both give it our best, Daniel."

After saying goodbye to Daniel, Ji-hyeon felt someone tapping his shoulder. When he turned around, he saw Jay standing before him as he held a juice box. Seeing this, Ji-hyeon smiled as he accepted the juice and began to take a sip while they walked together.

"........"

"What am I doing after school? I'm heading over to a meeting. The person helping me during the festival is actually from Gangbuk and we decided to meet up."

"............"

"Hehehe, you don't need to worry about me Jay. I may not look like it, but i'm a lot tougher than I look."

"......."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DO LOOK LIKE IT?!"

As Ji-hyeon playfully acted hurt, he put Jay in a headlock and rustled his hair. While Ji-hyeon was laughing away, Jay could be seen smiling through all of this. While this happened, Ji-hyeon glanced out a nearby window as he saw Daniel standing in front of someone. Truth be told, the boy's build reminded him of the small Daniel he sees at the convenience store.

"So that must be Duke

"So that must be Duke. Welp, since those two are working so hard, I better do the very same."

~After School~
"Oh, there you are. Ji-hyeon, i'm sorry, but can you give me just a few more minutes."

After leaving school, Ji-hyeon actually made it to the shopping district. Once there, he once again saw Hansu handing out fliers. As soon as he finished handing out fliers, the man rushed over to Ji-hyeon as he was bowing his head to the boy.

"Sorry I made you wait that long. So then, did the school manage to give you approval?"

"Sure did, though they want twenty-five percent of the earnings since this festival is also doubling as a charity event from what I heard."

"I see, so what is the idea you have?"

"Tile smashing. To advertise your Taekwondo, people need a flashy display to get them hooked. We start with five tiles then with each failed attempt from the audience, we add five more. Between five and ten will be the common prize, between fifteen and twenty will be the rare prize. Anything twenty-five and above will be grand prizes. Then we have the boss rush challenge."