Chapter 31

~The Next Day~
"What?! 1 billion won?!"

As she was currently in the office of President Jang, Aru decided to start her plan. She just asked the president for an advance payment of one-billion won. While she was sitting in front of the president, she wore a smug expression on her face as she crossed her arms.

"Jeez, you should be repaying me this sum of money anyways since I helped this agency make so much money. I can just do a few advertising gigs and earn it all back. As a reward, i'll extend my contract with the agency. Since i'm already so famous, making this much money should be easy. Plus if you give me one-billion won, you'll get my contract extended. Won't this be advantageous to your agency?"

".........."

~A few days later~
"Oppa, is everything going well?"

As Aru walked inside of her new building, she saw Jin inside as movers were putting everything in place. Soon Jin offered the woman a seat as a desk was placed in front of her. A smile was plastered upon Aru's face as both her and Jin's plan had actually worked.

"Finally, i've become highly successful."

"I own 100% of the stocks in my new agency!"

During her days as a newbie for the agency, seventy percent of her income went into the agency. That's when Jin introduced the idea to her. To both put in one-billion won each, then have the stock under Aru's name. By suggesting the advancement and offering an extension to her contract, Aru was guaranteed the money from President Jang. Now that she had her own agency, investors were sure to be interested.

"This world is too fucking unfair. I realized that during the dinner. My position isn't high enough. I gave up my friendship and love to get here, I can't turn back!"

"I must climb even higher."

~At PTJ Entertainment~
Rumors were going around as news of Aru starting her own agency was spreading. Currently, Ji-hyeon and Vasco were sitting down with Daniel and the rest of the class. While Vasco was there to act as Daniel's manager, Ji-hyeon was there to help keep an eye on Jay's sister and Daniel. He even came here immediately after his training with Hansu ended for the day.

"After coming here with Daniel and the others, I learned a few things. One, Aru's past relationship with Lasol and Oliver here. Not only that, Aru now has her own agency. But..."

"Excuse me, I have to go check on something."

As Ji-hyeon excused himself, he walked out of the class's training area. While doing so, he noticed how Daniel was close behind him. Noticing this, Ji-hyeon stopped in his tracks as he turned around towards his friend with confused expression on his face.

"Daniel, why are you following me?"

"Well, I have something to ask DG that's really important. So if you're going to see him, then i'd like to tag along."

"Heh, okay then, Daniel. Let's go find this damn idol."

~?????~
"Aru and her sugar daddy have opened a company together. Because of them, PTJ's stock price has dropped. Even my image has been has been affected."

As DG was sitting down, he was explaining the situation to both Crystal and Gun. While Crystal remembered Aru from the party, Gun recognized Jin Park as a powerful boss in the black market. However, there was a more pressing matter to discuss.

"Listen, you two, since this directly got my agency involved you two must learn about what will happen to Aru Lee since Jin Park is involved."

~With Aru~
As the majority of the staff was in the filming area, they were all surprised to see Aru walking inside. The young woman couldn't miss this as this was her agency's first advertisement gig. Soon she turned her head as she noticed Jin was calling her.