Chapter 5

~Next Day~
"This is it."

Right now, a couple of girls passing by was commenting on how well he looked

Right now, a couple of girls passing by was commenting on how well he looked. As he was waiting in front of the entrance of the library, Zack was thinking to himself as today was a special day. One that he needed to be on his best behavior for.

"Today is my date with Mira!"

"Ah, Zack! You came early."

Beautiful

Beautiful. That was the only way Zack could describe Mira in this moment. However, just as Zack was about to take Mira inside the library, the girl suddenly stood at the entrance with Zack as if she was waiting on someone. Seeing Zack's confused expression, Mira decided to clear things up.

"Sorry, Zack. I also promised one more person to go to the library with us. He just stopped to get some water but he should be here soon."

"He?"

"Thanks Mira, I needed to study since exams are close by. Not only that, i'm still new to the city so you saved me time looking for the library."

Zack froze in place as his hopes of this date were immediately were destroyed. Right now, Ji-hyeon was joining them in the library. As the three of them walked inside, Zack was simply glaring at Ji-hyeon. Catching this, Ji-hyeon simply waved at him as he spoke.

"I gotta be honest, I was surprised when I heard you came to study as well, Zack. I thought you were all fists, no communication."

"Watch it! I'm serious about studying, I even promised Mira I wouldn't fight today."

Ji-hyeon blinked a few times. Promising not to fight in order to not worry someone. That reminded him of himself with his promise to his brother. Not only him, but also a friend he had a long time ago. Though he shook his head as now wasn't the time for that. With a smile on his face, Ji-hyeon just looked at Zack.

"Here I thought you were just a selfish brat that didn't know anything. Fine then, I guess i'll root for you a bit."

"What do you mean by that?"