1.

Y/n PoV

I was preparing for my first day of school since I just moved with my family here in Shibuya and the cause is that my parents got a job here in Shibuya.
„Sweetie breakfast is ready!"

I hear my mom yell downstairs from the kitchen. „Coming mom!"

i shout as I look in the mirror and see me wearing a school uniform which is a plaid skirt reaching to my thighs ( which isn't showing to much) and a white blouse that hugs my curves and a short black tie around my neck.
„damn~ I look good" I admire myself before grabbing my bag and my jacket. I run downstairs and enter the kitchen.

„Morning dad, morning mom" I greet my parents and sit next to my dad who is signing up his work paper.

„Morning honey, are you excited for your first day at school?" My dad asks me as he punches my cheeks.

„Oww! STowP pInChInG mE!" I whine slightly.

„Ok ok I'll stop" He chuckles and let go of my cheeks which my cheeks are now a bit red. „So...excited for your first day of school?" He asks me again sipping from his coffee as he works on his paper again.

„Maybe." I say before my mother interrupts me.

„Eat up sweety, you don't wanna starve yourself. after all it's your first day here in Japan" My mom tells me chuckling softly as she takes her seat at the dining table with us.

„Thanks mom." I grab my fork and knife and start to eat my breakfast which is two fried eggs and bacons.

„And why ,maybe'? Are you not excited to make friends?" My dad asks me as he also start digging up on his breakfast.

„I don't know if I can make friends at school, I mean I am literally the daughter of the richest parents. What if they use me for money? Or just think I am to spoiled and mean. Nobody will like me." I spoke with a hint of sadness in my tone.

„Don't be like that. I'm sure they will like you, after all you are our daughter and if something happens to you, we will for sure be there for you and sue the person whoever hurt you, ok?" My mother comforts me while patting my back softly. She lightly kicks dad's feet under the table startling him a bit and telling him to say something.

„Yeah, she's right. If anything were to happen then they for sure will pay for it. " He states with a warm smile and sips on his coffee.

„should we hire you a guard or maybe let Alex escort you to school and have him there at your side?" Dad suggests sipping on his coffee.

„I think that's a good idea sweetie, what do you say"Mom also suggests and waits for my answer.

„It's fine, he can escort me to school but not stay." I Finish eating now getting up.
„I'll be going mom. Bye mom."

I Kiss her on the cheek. Bye dad.
I give him also a peck on the cheek and go outside and meet Alex, my guardian. He is a 28 years old tall man. He has black medium hair. He is quite tall (189 cm while I am 165 cm) and a bit muscular.

 He is quite tall (189 cm while I am 165 cm) and a bit muscular