7.

As the sunlight hits your face in the morning, the first thing you do is look at the clock on your phone. Your eyes widen when you see that it's already past 8 o'clock, and your first instinct is to jump out of bed. It feels like you just wasted an entire hour without even realizing it.

You quickly get out of bed and start getting yourself ready for school. You wonder how you could have slept in so late and missed so much time already. But, there's nothing you can do about it now except to move forward and get ready for your day.

You quickly put on your clothes and then head downstairs to eat breakfast. As you walk, you curse yourself for being so tardy.

"How come I overslept? I swear I did put an alarm at 6 and somehow I did not hear it or maybe that damn thing is broken."

You feel stressed and overwhelmed by the fact that you wasted so much time already and you have so much to do before you can even make it to school.

When you get downstairs, you notice that your parents are not home yet. You grab a quick breakfast and eat it as fast as you can, hoping that you can make up for lost time and make it to school on time.

After eating you grab your backpack and then your phone and head outside. You wondered where Alex might be.

"Where is he? He at least could wake me up."

But then you remembered that it's his day off and you were supposed to walk to school today.

"Damn you all!" You walk to school feeling frustrated and agitated.

It's been 7 minutes and you still did not reach to school yet.

"How long does it take for me to walk to school?" You ask yourself cursing at yourself for forgetting.

"Cmon pretty. Just give up and let us have our fun.~" you turn around and see some guys in the alley harassing a poor helpless girl.

"J-just leave me alone please." The girl pleaded them. You thought if you should help or just call for help but instead you walked to their direction and call out.

"Hey! Leave the girl alone you jerks!" You stood next to the girl and pull her behind you.

"Ohhh~ look at that. We have another snack to enjoy too-" before he could finish, you give him your special nut kick causing him to let out a shriek while the other guys were shocked.

"What the hell girl?!" Another guy stepped forward and swung his fist at you but you easily dodged it. You turned around facing the blonde girl.

"Please stepp aside so I can take care of them for you milady." You wink at her and turned your attention to the guys again.

'She's gorgeous' thought the blonde girl as she steps aside. She felt her cheeks heat up and her heart beating faster. 'What am I feeling? I only love Draken, right?'

You quickly turned around, grabbed his arm, and flipped him over your shoulder, slamming him onto the dirty hard floor.

"Scram off jerks. Leave us alone, you have no chance against me."

Two of the guys fled, the guy you kicked in the nuts was still bitching around on the ground and lastly the guys you slammed down to the ground was laying unconscious. You look up and see two more guys standing there shaking a bit.

"T-this girl I-is a monster!" The guy yelled and sprinted forward to attack you and raised his fist, ready to punch you.

You dodged his punches and landed a solid kick to his stomach, sending him staggering back.