4.

"Yeah, Kyouko Jirou. Nice to meet you." I reply back exchanging my hand for her to shake which she gladly accepts and shakes it like her life depends on it. She then let go and the leader of the group also introduce herself.

"I'm Toga Himiko and the president of the group. Welcome to-"

She gets interrupted by another girl with long bleached hair with a lazy smirk plastered on her face, her yellow eye shining like the stars in the sky but her other eye is covered in an eyepatch.

"Hey I didn't get to introduce myself to her yet~"

She gets closer to me and grabs me by my waist and pulls me to herself, her boobs pressed against my boobs.

"My name is Quanxi darling. It's not everyday you get to see a real life angel existing near you.~"

Even her voice is so soothing and deep. My cheeks already were red due to being shy and flustered. Another girl with purple yet dead looking eyes and purple hair colour pulled me out of Quanxi's grip.

"Ara ara~ i don't think it's wise to make a new member who joined us today uncomfortable."

She said as she then gave me an eye closed smile, literally a 'smile.

"Apologise, my name is Shinobu Kocho, it's nice to see another member joining us, I just hope we can all work together as a team."

A cough was heard as our attention went back to Toga. She cleared her throat before her eyes met mine.

"As I was saying, welcome to the group y/n-chan, we as a team work together and we are all a family together."

She exclaimed excitedly with her big smile plastered on her face and she it seems that the blush never leaves her face.

"So uhm y/n-chan, what instruments do you play?" Jirou asked me.

"Well I play the piano, guitar and e-guitar."

They looked impressed, way too impressed if I must say.

"Wait really?!~ that's awesome y/n-chan!~ you're awesome!~"

Bulma sounded excited when she spoke it's almost like she is a kid. A kid who is happy and ready to open their x-mas gifts.

"Uhm, thank you Bulma-chan. You're so sweet."

I reply back to her with a smile which she squeals loudly with happiness. 'Damn she is so adorable' I thought to myself while chuckling slightly. I hear her gasp with her eyes open widen before she hugs me tightly.

"AHHHH! She called me sweet. Y/n-chan called me sweet! You girls heard it!? She called me sweet!-"

I was surprised and shocked by her sudden outburst of happiness. It was too much happiness too. Jirou pulls her off me.

"Bulma you're scaring her with your sudden burst."

She scolded her which I found it amusing and funny. I never saw that kind of interaction with anyone before, it was too wholesome and too cute to witness. Their friendship is something else I never experienced before, I just hope we can also be friends as well. I really want friends since I never had any and I wanna know how it feels to have friends who invites you to sleepover, hanging out together or maybe go to the mall together...and even go camping in the dark creepy forest with someone who is willing to come.

This is how I spend the time with the girls and I had already left the music room, to go now to the next lesson which is now religion. There were students walking past me in the corridor talking, laughing and chatting together. The people here kept staring at me and talking about me but I can tell it's nothing bad or something cuz I can hear them a bit saying: how beautiful I am and such but I thought they were saying to make fun of me. "It's not working if they think they can fool me." I mumbled and bumped against somebody's chest again.