Chapter 3: Drama Drama

Cindy's POV
Coco organized us all to meet at lunch. My friends and I were there first so I secured the biggest table I could find. I went to get lunch. I got a: sushi roll, a mandarin, some capsicum slices, dog greenies dental treat and some orange juice. Very healthy. Bailey and his friends then sat down. We now waited for Coco and her friends. She also said she had gotten a new friend. Exciting! Cosmo, Dusty, James, Leo and Mike walked in. They were getting so much attention as they walked into the cafeteria. Mainly because of Dusty. Dusty has been doing good in the popularity. Blueberry was even looking but she still has a big fat crush on Bailey. Then Coco and her friends sat down. Along with a white cat. "Okay everyone I'd like you to meet Izzy." Izzy was the white cat. When she saw us, her jaw dropped, as if in disgust. Huh? Did we do something wrong? "Arthur?! Blueberry?!" She said in shock. How did she know them? "Izzy?!" They both said at the same time. Everyone was confused. "Wait you know them?" Paisley asked. "Oh I sure do!" Izzy said in a huff and she stormed off. Arthur ran over to her. "Izzy! Wait up!" I was so confused. What was happening? I had almost lost my appetite! "Let's get down to questions, Blueberry, how does Izzy know who you and Arthur are and why was she angry to see you both?" Bailey questioned Blueberry. Blueberry's face lit up as she realized it was Bailey asking her. "Oh, Arthur and Izzy used to be together but then she broke up with him because she was jealous of me being his friend and because I had a crush on him. Atlas knows, don't you Atlas?" Everyone was in shock. "Hang on just to get it straight, you had a crush on Arthur?" Elton asked her. "Yeah, but not anymore." Blueberry didn't seem a bit bothered about what she was talking about, she didn't even show much emotion to see Izzy here either. Akira gave Blueberry a weird look. The Akira's face looked confused. "Wait.. why is he running after her?" She suddenly realized. She then chased after them. 3 cats had exited the table now. It was now just awkward. I saw Jack walking by, I just remembered! He's joining DSP this term! I got up to go talk to him as well as avoid the awkwardness and drama. "Hey Jack! You want to sit with my friends and I?" Shoot, I shouldn't have said that, there's too much drama going on. Not a good impression for a new student. But before I could correct myself. "Nah it's fine Cindy, I'm already sitting with some others." He was about to walk off, but I stood right in front of him. "Who?" I asked. "Esmeralda, Millie and Nancy. I was hanging out with them at recess. They're really nice." Oh he made friends without me. I was willing to let him become apart of my friends and I, but hey it's fine! At least he found some friends on his own! He's pretty social.

Bailey's POV
It's straight after lunch and I'm doing tours. Along with Zane. I'm giving a tour to.. Izzy, Jack and Dusty. I know them all! Izzy: used to date Arthur, hates Arthur and Blueberry and is an unintentional drama starter. Jack: not much about him, and is my neighbor. Dusty: very popular on the popularity hierarchy, almost topping AAG but not quite because they won't let it happen. Last time I checked, Amber and Glitter don't like Dusty that much. But Aina clearly likes him. And I don't mean causal like, we're talking like-like. Zane and I met them all at my locker. Blueberry was also there. She's always at her locker when I'm there. When everyone had gotten there, Izzy whispered into my ear. "Can we move away from her?" By 'her' I knew she meant Blueberry. We moved away and I introduced myself to them. "Hello there, my names Bailey and I'm your school captain. This is Zane. Zane and I will be giving you a school tour." They nodded and we got on with it. I started at the House symbol boards. "Assuming you three don't know your houses, Dusty you're in Freeman. Izzy you're in Darwin. Jack you're in Einstein." They nodded, then we moved on. We started in the pool area. Where I was meant to be. "This is the DSP pool, this is where students have swimming classes and where the DSP swimming team practices." The pets in the class were doing freestyle. We moved on to the Art room. "This is the Art room where you do Art, which Miss Bella who's French." Zane explained. I nudged him. "Miss Bella's not actually French." I told him. He looked so confused. As we were walking along the halls, Dusty came up to me. "Hey, to be honest understand how you're school captain. You're pretty cool." This is why everyone likes Dusty, he makes you feel good about yourself. "Haha yeah." To be honest I'm flattered. We got to the PSN office. No one was in it currently. "This is the PSN office. The PSN is our school newspaper. The group is lead by house captain of Darwin, Akira." I told them. Dusty gave me a weird look. "Wait there's someone here called Akira?" He asked. Zane then looked at him weirdly.  "Um yeah? She's captain of the PSN, house captain of Darwin, trying out for the cheerleader team and is Arthur's girlfriend." Okay Zane knows a lot about Akira.