Chapter 5: Caught Red Handed

Bailey's POV
Lunch time, make excuses to your friends, go to your secret alliance with the most popular cats in school. They were negotiating over something. "You're late." Aina said to me. Yes I know, Aina! I can't just tell my friends, oh I'm going to be talking to our practically sworn enemies because I have an alliance with them. Because that's what you told me not to do. Wish they'd realize that. Cosmo then slammed some money on the table. "I want to rent a bodyguard for the whole term." Cosmo said. Amber nodded. She had a little whisper to Aina and Glitter then she sealed the deal. "Okay we can give you Thor. $45 please." Cosmo and Amber shook on it and he gave her the money. "After we've completed the task we will give you Thor." Amber told him. Completed the task? What task? "Let's look at our names... Coco." Coco? Do I want to do this? She's my enemy at our house. At school? Eh. What did she do this time is the real question. Amber had an awkward look on her face. "Pencil throwing. We need ideas." She said with that same awkward look. There was another reason, but what could it be? Ohhhhh! Amber likes Mike! Mike asked Coco to dance! They won't say the real reason in front of Mike! "Okay I'm not in. I'm not doing anything bad to Coco." Mike told them. Does Mike like Coco? Amber still looked worried. "Okay let's just blunt the pencils in her pencil case, deal?" Okay to say that was revenge by AAG, is an understatement. There has to be more? "I'm in, cant be that bad? Can it? I can pick the lock and you 3 do the rest." Cosmo lead us to Coco's locker which was next to his. I really want to get out of this. Instead I watched from my locker. Dusty then came along. "Hey what are you guys doing?" Dusty asked them. Cosmo looked angry Dusty was there. "Don't break into someone's locker." Dusty told them. Amber, Cosmo and Glitter rolled their eyes. "Okay we won't. Guys let's stop! You heard Dusty!" Okay the only one who can control Aina is Dusty obviously.

Cindy's POV
After lunch I went to the PSN meeting. We were thinking of things to put in the PSN. "Hey! How about we do something on that new cat, Dusty? He seems to be very popular with the girl cats.." emerald said smirking. "Yeah no." Akira said sternly. Completely ignoring Akira, Lacy started to speak. "Oh and Akira, you can also interview him because you know.. very handsome cat!" She also said smirking. Akira was getting angry. "LISTEN UP EVERYONE! We are not doing anything on Dusty, you hear?! I'm not interviewing him and I'm not interested in him because my boyfriend is Arthur!" She yelled while standing up but sat down again, still angry. "Wait, Arthur's your boyfriend? How didn't I know this?" Emerald said surprised. Well soon the whole school will know about Akira and Arthur if Emerald or Lacy knows. They're the gossip girls of the school. I felt sorry for Akira but questioned why she hated Dusty so much? Dusty doesn't seem bad except flirting every chance he's got. Akira instructed us on what we have to do. "Okay everyone! Leonardo has told me that he has gotten adopted from the boarding thing so I'll interview him and write on that. Cindy, I want you to write about our first swimming competition against little red, well on Thursday. Emerald, you can interview any new student of choice and write on it." Before Akira could finish, Emerald interrupted her. "Does that include Dusty?" She asked tapping her paws on the ground. Akira sighed. "Yes I guess so." Emerald did her own little celebration. To be honest if I could pick someone to do an interview on, it'd be Izzy. She seems interesting, everyone knows about Dusty and I already know Jack pretty well. Well I think I do. Izzy probably would be very nice and cool if Arthur and Blueberry didn't exist. Although I like them existing because they're my best friends along with Artemis and Mishka who are currently feuding. "Lacy you do a recount on the dance." Akira directed some others and we got started. I was sitting next to Lacy. She was looking at me. "Yeah?" I said. "You know, right?" She asked me. I straightaway knew what she was talking about. "Yeah she told me."