Chapter 19: Coco's Party P2

Arthur's POV
So far, it seems the nights going pretty good! The pretzels were very salty I'm but they were good. The water tastes normal. I looked for Akira inside. I found her dancing with Coco and Izzy. I tapped on her shoulder. "Hey Aki, wanna go outside?" I asked her. She smiled. We went outside to the front yard on the grass. We sat on a nice comfy mat.  Cloud and Zane were to our left and Atlas and Paisley were to our right. "The stars look so beautiful tonight." Akira said. They really were. "We should do this more, sometime." I said randomly. She gave me a weird look. I was confused. We leaned on each other. Why is she so fluffy, like seriously, she feels like a furry pillow or blanket. "Why are you so fluffy?" I asked her. She gave me another weird look. "Why are you so not fluffy?" She asked me. We both burst into laughter. I don't know how long we just sat there in silence but all I know is it was long enough to be annoyed by Bailey's loud interruption. Bailey came running down and said VERY loudly, "GUYS! GUYS! Come inside! We're doing cake!" It alarmed us all. I heard Paisley shriek, Akira jumped a little. Bailey then realized we were very well.. disrupted. "Oh sorry. "Come inside! We're doing cake!" He then whispered very loudly. "We get it!" Atlas said. We all burst into laughter. Bailey shrugged and ran back up to the veranda to gather others. We all walked up. Coco sat down at the table. Cindy lit the eight candles on the cake. We all began to sing, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Coco, Happy birthday to you. Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray!" Coco did a big blow and everyone clapped and cheered. "Who wants lemon cake?" Bailey stood on the table and shouted. Everyone said, "ME!" "Okay everyone, whoever can finish their piece of cake first chooses the next song!" Bailey said. Some dog was probably going to win. "DONE!" Blueberry shouted. She went to Stewart. 'Don't Start Now' by Dua Lipa started to play. Everyone started to dance and sing. Then Coco started unwrapping presents. "Everyone! I'm going to unwrap the best 3 dancers presents for me! First we have... Cosmo and Dusty!" She unwrapped the present, she had a box of Godiva chocolate (the pet friendly type) and a blue toiletries bag. "Thank you guys, next we have... Cloud!" Cloud started jumping excitedly. She unwrapped a book about Taylor Swift. Coco studied it. "Thank you! Lastly we have... Elton!" A cloud lamp. "Okay so, it's an LED cloud lamp and it turns on like this.." Elton turned it on and it lit up. Wow! It looks so cool. "Thank you Elton! Thank you everyone else for your gifts!" Then we went straight back to dancing, talking and everything in between.

When the party ended.

The party started to die down and soon most were leaving. "Does anyone want to help us clean up?" I decided to go help. I spotted: Mike, Emerald, Esmerelda and Flossie also helping.

This party was so good!