Chapter 28: The Graduation Dinner

Week 9 Monday Night
Blueberry's POV
I'm in my car, it's dark with gradient hints of orange and yellow nearing the end of the sky. None of my best friends are going to be there. But hey at least some kind of friends (Paisley, Stewart and Zane) will be there. I'll talk to them probably. "I am so hungry!" Paisley complained to us. "Same." Stewart was laying back on his chair like a couch potato. I wish Bailey was here, but that would mean Coco would be here as well. Ugh, she's jealous of me I know she is! She likes Bailey! But honestly she has no chance, especially if I'm around. "Guys who do you think's going to be school captain next year?" Zane asked us. I think Artemis. She's very nice, definitely not coco. "I don't know who but I just hope there's representation of either a girl or a dog or both." Paisley said to us. She is right though. Even though I'm a cat it'd be nice to see some representation of dogs and definitely a girl! The doors opened. All eyes watched the waiters and waitresses bring out food. We all sat down in the seats. Paisley, Stewart, Zane and I sat altogether. They placed 2 big plates of some sort of fries on both ends of our table and some on the owner table. "Entree. Garlic Clove Truffle Fries. Bon appetite." Everyone started grabbing amounts onto their plate. Zane was just stuffing them in is mouth. "Zane, manners! This isn't dog food from your bowl!" Paisley snapped at him. He sat there and spat it out. Paisley facepalmed herself. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked. "Yes." The whole table said. He looked at his plate then at us. "Oh." But then he quickly kept eating. When Stewart finished his plate who let out a groan. "I'm so full!" He said. HOW? "How?!" I asked him. "He kept snacking before we left." Skye said to us. That's Stewart's older sister. Also someone Bailey seems to talk to a lot... no no stop Blueberry! He doesn't like her, he just reports stuff to her about Stewart's behavior! She probably thinks different. Then dinner came. "Dinner. French Onion Soup with Bread. Enjoy." We all had a bowl and a piece of bread. I thought dinner would be thinks like dog kibble and cat food. Stewart started eating. "I thought you were full?" I asked him. "I am, but how could I resist food?!" True. I mean it's kind of hard to resist food. "This does not taste like dog soup." Zane said after drinking some. Paisley then tried as soon as she did she snatched MY glass of water and drank it. "It's so hot it burnt my tongue!" She said. I didn't care that she burnt her tongue, she drank MY GLASS OF WATER. "You drank my water!" I said to her. "Oh sorry Blueberry. Here have mine." She offered hers to me. "Yeah, no thanks." I said to her. "Why can't cats just handle dogs. Honestly I have this burning question. Why do cats think they're better than us?" Zane said. Every single cat just stared at him like he was off milk that they just drank. "I mean, they have every right to be better than us because they um they are very nice!" Zane quickly saved himself. "Dessert. Jelly. Bon Enjoy."  what is a Bon enjoy. We all were given little bowls of jelly. It tasted like jelly. Zane started eating it from the bowl. "ZANE. Manners. Eat with the spoon!" Paisley told him. He rolled his eyes at her. "Cloud wouldn't be very impressed." She said to him. He quickly stopped and started eating with a spoon. Why is Cloud and him together? He's too weird for her.