Chapter 18: Coco's Party P1

Week 5 Tuesday Night
Coco's POV
Tonight's the night! Bailey, Cindy and I are setting up everything. Bailey has just finished baking the lemon cake, aka my birthday cake! Cheetos, potato chips, pretzels, gummies, lollipops and skittles were all lined up on the table in bowls. I had jugs of water, Coca Cola and Fanta lined up on the table with plastic cups next to them. There were streamers both inside and outside, with plenty of balloons too! Cosmo told me that he's bringing Thor bc he's his bodyguard that he rented. Thor, Cosmo and Dusty got here early. They knocked on the door. Bailey opened the door. "Hey. Thor, will you take your place at the steps?" Bailey said. Thor nodded and walked to the top of our concrete steps to the veranda. His job was to check invitations. I greeted Cosmo and Dusty. "You guys are welcome to eat or drink now." "Thanks Coco." Dusty said. They both went to the table. They placed their presents at the sign that said: 'PRESENTS HERE!'. I went down to our grassy front yard. Then I saw Zane and Paisley entering our driveway. Oh I forgot they were coming early! Because I hired Zane and Stewart as the DJs! Then where's Stewart and Skye. I ran to greet Zane and Paisley, I told them I'd talk to them in a bit. Thor checked them off and they were in. I got the mats out smooth in the front yard, for those who want to look at the stars or need quiet time. I saw Stewart and Skye arrive. I gave them a wave and they were checked off. I then went back inside. "Okay so Zane does first half, Stewart you do second now let's get this party started!" I said to the both of them. They nodded and Zane started DJing. Then the spice girls started playing and everyone started arriving. I was dancing with Akira, Izzy and Paisley. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Bree. "Hi!" She said. "Oh Bree, this is Akira, that's Izzy and this is Paisley. Guys, this is Bree my neighbor best friend." We all started chatting but went back to dancing. "Just need a break guys, I'm thirsty!" My mouth was so dry. I poured myself some coke and decided to sit for a bit. Hm maybe I should go outside, see what's happening out there. I went outside to tons of neon colors of light out there with blasting music like inside. I danced with Artemis, Arthur, Blueberry, Cindy and Mishka. As I was walking off, Atlas came bouncing around me. "This is such a great party, thanks for inviting me, Coco!" I smiled at him and he continued to dance with his friends. When I went back inside, I decided to talk to Dusty because... why not. "Hey! You enjoying the party?" I asked him. "Yeah! This party is lit. Aina would love it here!" There it is, he's thinking about Aina. My spirits dropped down a little. "Well that's cool!" I said walked off. I bumped into Akira, she was angry. "You invited Dusty?!" She said angrily. Why does she not like him? "Yeah so what?" Akira sighed. "Dusty and I used to be like Arthur and I." She whispered in my ear. What?! She never told me?! Well she can't get angry for inviting him because I didn't even know! Plus how would it be fair to invite Arthur aka Izzy's you know what and not invite Dusty?!

Plus,

ITS.
MY.
BIRTHDAY.
PARTY.

But I'm not angry at Akira.