Chapter 27: Excitement

Week 8 Friday
Cindy's POV
Arthur and Mishka are still a bit tired because there was also a show last night that they performed in front of all our owners. Oh and they're performing again tonight. Everyone's also going crazy considering next week's the last week of school, for the whole year! So there's probably going to be some graduation preparation. Especially because the graduation dinner is on Monday night. I'm not graduating just yet. There's different types of graduating, home room and the whole thing. Chief's graduating fully because he's 18 and in D4. Apparently he's going to this other pet school that's opening up next year called St. Creeks. It's closer to where he lives apparently. Even though he goes on bus. Blueberry is graduating her home room A1 and will be moving up to B2 next year so she's also going to the graduation dinner. Oh and Coco told me Paisley's graduating C3 and moving up to D4 so her and Zane are going. Zane's only going because Paisley's there, any pet that lives with one that is graduating also goes to the dinner. We're currently in homeroom check in. "Skye, Stewart, please stand up." Miss Nina said to them. They got up and stood at the front. "Now as you may now, these 2 are graduating our class and don't worry there's others but we only have time to ask 1 or 2 so yeah. Skye, Stewart, are you excited to go to C3?" They looked at each other then back at Miss Nina and shrugged. "I guess so, I mean being older's always cool..." Skye said.

At recess

This time we all decided to hang out with each other as in my friends and I, Bailey and his friends and coco and her friends. "Uhh I got to go guys, the graduation prep committee is now bye!" Zane was about to go. He must've signed up for it. "Wait it's now?" Paisley asked. Zane nodded. "Sorry guys! I also have to go!" They then ran off together. The graduation was happening on the oval and the dinner's in the hall but it's going to be decorated and with tables and chairs. "Who here is graduating their class or whole school?" Akira asked us all. "I'm graduating A1." Blueberry said proudly. "Cool, I'm graduating B2." Stewart said. "I'm graduating next year!" Mishka said jumping up and down. "No Mishka, you're graduating the year after next year." Artemis told her. She stopped jumping. "Oh." Mishka isn't that good at math, she normally uses just a calculator. "Oh, Akira!" Arthur said. She titled her head a bit. "You and your owners are picking me up to go to your house right?" He asked her. She nodded.

Bailey's POV
Atlas told me that Blueberry likes me, but I don't think so. I just think she's... a bit weird but in a good way? Coco hates her and tells me she's a self absorbed cat made of rocks. Honestly I think Coco's quite weird. Blueberry's just Blueberry. She kept smiling at me. I was just blinking at her. It was awkward for me, but maybe not for her. I wonder how Skye's doing, if Stewart's graduating then so is she because they're the same age. Honestly I feel as though graduation has come at us all out of nowhere. But hey, at least the year's been nice apart from tragedies from term 1 we do not talk about.