Chapter 10: Akira Sass

Elton's POV
"Everyone, thank you for coming today for the first Skateboard, Scooter and Bike practice. Please get sorted into the groups you each chose." Mr Huxley told us. I chose Skateboard, we do bike Ed class at DSP, I'm in the skateboard level and I'm very good at it. But I'm going to be moving up to scooter soon I think. But for my sports teams it's Swimming and Skateboard! Lacy's also doing skateboard. Dusty and Esmerelda are doing Scooter and Thor and Paisley are doing bike. That's all I know who's doing this sport. I'm really excited, because it seems really fun. Mr Huxley signaled us to get our Skateboards or Scooters or Bikes. We nodded. I got a skateboard and I was ready to go. "Okay let's race! 3, 2 1 go!" We were all caught off guard by Mr Huxley. But raced like no tomorrow. I was in the lead for a few seconds, then Lacy got ahead of me. The bikes started the catch up. I tried my hardest to get ahead again, but Paisley had already won the race, which was just a lap around the oval. In real competition, they do races by skateboard, scooter and bike. Next Mr Huxley told us to practice tricks or do a lap around the oval. I decided to do a nice calming lap around the oval. I felt the strands in my cat fur relax. The breeze was nice. It wasn't hot today, more of a cold day but it was still nice. 'Enjoying yourself, huh?' What the- who are you? 'Raven. You remember me? Edward and Penny's friend?' I stopped in my tracks. That goth Raven Guinea pig always freaked me out. 'I know.' Like how can she read minds? I don't have any secrets but I don't want people knowing what I say in my mind. I don't do anything bad. 'How about the time you judged Atlas because he didn't-' STOP. That was once. Where are you anyway? 'In the bush. Skipping class.' How could you do that?! You're not allowed to skip class! 'See? You're being judgmental again.' Oh my goodness. This goth Raven Guinea pig is annoying! 'Rude.' I DON'T CARE.

Cindy's POV
YES! LUNCH! I LOVE LUNCH. NOM NOM. I was first in line, for the first time! Woo! One burrito, a peach, a salad, dog lollipop and some cranberry juice. I went to the table Artemis, Arthur and Blueberry were at. Now we waited for Mishka. Once Mishka came and sat down we all decided to eat. We sat in silence for the first time. Ever since that fight with Artemis and Mishka it's been awkward. But never this awkward. It's only been this awkward for the first time. I'm afraid the groups going to split up and Arthur, Blueberry and I will be forced to choose a side. That can't happen. Not again. Not when everyone split up. Not when the traitor was around. Never again. After we all finished eating lunch, there was a big announcement on the loud speaker. "Hello students of DSP. Because it is going to rain soon, it will be a wet day timetable. Thank you." There was Thunder and it started raining. Everyone turned the heads around to the big window. The cafeteria's wall looking towards the oval is clear. The sky was grey, with lots of clouds and it was raining. We heard a big loud thump from the main door to the school. Akira, Coco, Izzy and Paisley were all drenched. They must've been the first to go out. Everyone was just staring at them. Aina was laughing her head off. "How pathetic." No one else laughed. She was starting to get annoyed. "LAUGH. If I laugh, you all laugh." Then the cafeteria erupted in laughter. We weren't laughing. Akira walked over to Aina. She snatched her frank green, got on their table and dangled it in the air. "It would be a shame if this dropped to the ground, am I right Aina?" Akira said. Aina gave her the death stare. "Put it down." She said gritting her teeth. "Stop them all laughing and I'll put it down. Come on, I'm waiting." Aina sighed. "SILENCE!" She shouted. The cafeteria quieted down. Aina snatched it from Akira. "I always thought Stanley's were better." Akira said walking off the table. That is the Akira Sass. Don't mess with Akira. But definitely don't mess with Aina. "Wooooo!" Arthur yelled and started clapping. He waited for us to join him. Artemis, Blueberry, Mishka and I started wooing and clapping as well. Bailey's table joined. It was then Coco, Izzy and Paisley. Cloud then got up on the table, "WOOOO! Go Akira!" She yelled and clapped. Which made the cafeteria erupt in clapping and wooing for Akira. Everyone was praising Akira except, Cosmo's group. AAG and AAG's dogs. But Dusty was clapping. Once Akira saw Dusty clapping she glared at him. Dusty stopped.