Poise and Elegance I

Sana woke up this particular morning with a brighter mood than usual, if you always can say she is a ball of sunshine, today she is burning and lightening everything and everyone with her aura, she went to get ready for the day and when she was looking at herself in the mirror, a huge smile and feel of relief drawn the room, memories of what she heard last night coming to her.

Flashback.

Sana felt a little bad for leave Momo and Mina all alone on cleaning duty, that's why she decided to head back to the kitchen and help her best friends, so after that, maybe she can ask them to cuddle together, it's been a while since the three of them hung out together, since Momo is very busy with her solo performance project, and Mina and Sana with their duet, she miss the three of them together.

However, as she approached the kitchen, her steps faltered at the sound of Momo's voice.

"Mina... Do you like me?" That simple question reverberated in her mind, stirring up a tumult of emotions, "why Am I feeling like I don't want to know the answer? What's going on with me?" her mind started to wonder.

She has noticed too, the way Mina is behaving with Momo lately, that thought also crossed her mind with a hint of hope that wouldn't be the case and Mina just missed Momo as much as herself.

She held her breath for what it felts like forever, waiting for the answer of that question with her heart racing so fast, and her body stern in anxiety, when suddenly Mina spoke, "No, no, no, it's not like that."

As Mina uttered that statement, she let out her breath and felt... relieved?

"Why? why I was hoping for Mina to answer that way? I mean, they're my friends, if they wanted to be together, I should support them..." she was having an inner conversation.

But well, that's not the case, with a huge smile on her face, she retreated her steps and headed back to her room, deciding it was the best left them to solved this alone, but yeah, who is she trying to fool? she couldn't help the twinge of happiness when she heard that Mina's confession wasn't what she had feared.

End of flashback.

Sana was now walking out of her bedroom towards the kitchen, while her mind raced through her day's itinerary in a checklist counting with her fingers.

"First, breakfast with Mina.

Second, get ready to practice with Mina.

Third, practice the duet with Mina.

Then, lunch with Mina.

After that, post-practice hanging out with Mina.

Dinner with the other members and Mina.

And finally... sleep with Mina."

Sana's mental monologue was abruptly interrupted by a sudden realization, sending her into a frenzy of embarrassment and self-reflection. "Wait, no, not that last part! Oh my gosh, why am I thinking that?" she muttered to herself, her cheeks aflame with embarrassment.

Before she could dwell further on her inner turmoil, a voice broke through her thoughts, startling her out of her reverie. "Sana Unnie, what are you doing?" Dahyun's voice, tinged with laughter, jolted Sana back to reality, eliciting a small yelp of surprise from her.

"Oh my god, Dahyun-ah, you almost gave me a heart attack," Sana exclaimed, clutching her chest in mock indignation.

Amidst Dahyun's laughter, Sana attempted to brush off her embarrassment with a casual response. "It's nothing. Come on, let's have some breakfast," she said, mustering a playful pout before linking arms with her friend and leading the way to the kitchen.