Poise and Elegance V

After a successful meeting for her upcoming campaign with a special clothing brand, Sana found herself browsing through a store, searching for a gift for Momo. However, with each item she examined, thoughts of Mina came to mind. "Mina would love that bag," she thought as she made a purchase. Trying out perfumes, she couldn't help but think, "This scent is exactly Mina's taste."

After she actually bought everything that reminded of Mina, and also something for Momo, she was heading back to her apartment when she suddenly saw a Japanese Bakery near them "Can we stop there?" She said to her manager who stopped the car and they went inside the shop.

"Are you craving something special, Sana?" her manager asked as they waited in line.

"Actually, Mina told me this morning she was craving some Melonpan, so I thought I can get some for her," Sana replied, eyeing the display shelves.

As Sana sat in the car, gazing out the window with a smile on her face and giggling at some memories, a sudden realization jolted her out of her thoughts. "Wait a minute, why Am I spending the whole time thinking just about Mina?".

-

Once Sana entered the dorm, her first impulse was to head straight to Mina's room and give her all the presents she had bought. However, as she looked at the numerous bags filled with gifts, a sudden wave of embarrassment washed over her. "I can't give her all these things at once, she is going to think that I'm weird" she muttered to herself, feeling unsure about her excessive purchases. Quickly, she tiptoed towards her room, intent on hiding the gifts for now and deciding to give them to Mina one at a time later.

After concealing the gifts, Sana grabbed the melonpan and made her way to the living room.

"Hey, Sana! I didn't realize you were back. Come join us, we're watching a movie," Momo called out from the couch, where she sat with Dahyun and Mina. Sana settled onto the empty couch beside Tzuyu.

"What's that?" Mina asked, gesturing to the paper bag Sana was holding.

"Oh, right. Here," Sana said, handing the bag to Mina with a nervous smile. "You mentioned this morning that you were craving some melonpan, and there happened to be a bakery near my meeting spot, so I picked some up for you," she explained, feeling a bit anxious.

Mina's eyes lit up, and she beamed with gratitude as she accepted the bag from Sana. "Really? That's so thoughtful of you. Thank you," she said sincerely.

"Eh? What about me? Did you get me anything?" Momo chimed in playfully, pouting at Sana.

"Actually, I did," Sana replied, leaning back on the couch with her head resting on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Really? Where is it?" Momo asked eagerly, her eyes widening with excitement.

"You'll have to wait and see," Sana responded casually, her attention still fixed on the screen.

"Which probably means she didn't get you anything and just wants you to shut up," Tzuyu interjected, her tone teasing, eliciting laughter from everyone.

"That actually makes sense. I've told Momo the same thing a few times," Dahyun added with a mischievous grin, prompting a playful glare from Momo before they all returned their focus to the movie.